- Avaliado em 5 de 55 star for this!
- Avaliado em 5 de 5Excellent extension!
- Avaliado em 5 de 5Very useful and helpful.
- Avaliado em 5 de 5Hi i hope developer want keep make update when needed because this only extension that is working and working good for make a web page truly readableThank you for the review. The extension is being worked on -- please send email to the support page (or open a ticket on the github page for this extension) if you find any problems and I will try to address the problem.
- Avaliado em 4 de 5The reader is probably the best for Firefox, but it didn´t identify the encoding of a page and the characters became messed. For example: http://www.planalto.gov.br/CCIVIL_03/_Ato2019-2022/2019/Decreto/D10024.htmThank you for the review and the sample URL which is not processed properly. A fix for this specific URL is available now in the latest released version, 3.0.12. Please do let me know if you run into any other problems and I will try to address them.
- Avaliado em 5 de 5This is the best! After using this its just no possible to read pages without tranqulity reader, because this removes all crap and focus on what you want to read instead.
Love the options in the lower corner! Just click and it will present you with more links, offline reading, save and read later.
- Avaliado em 5 de 5I cant get the same experience using reader mode in Firefox as i get with Tranquility Reader.
This is really a GREAT extension. Im reading a lot on the web, and using Tranquility Reader gives me a totally new and much improved experience reading and also save content for offline reading, customizing font. font color and so on.
Thank you so very much for creating Tranquility Reader!
- Avaliado em 4 de 5Almost perfect. Some options for the code would be useful (medium.com as an example)
- Avaliado em 5 de 5I've tested many apps to find one that reduces the page to text. Tranquillity reader works without exception on all pages that didn't work with other readview-apps.
- Avaliado em 5 de 5A reader view add-on/extension that actually works flawlessly! I rate this 10 stars out of 5! LOL
- Avaliado em 4 de 5This add-on has been great. My one concern is that I am unable to change the font using an Android phone and tablet. I've been trying to change the used font from the default to Times New Roman. The changes take effect on the desktop-based add-ons, but my one reservation is Android. Overall, amazing app.
- Avaliado em 5 de 5The only reader extension that provides the option to force text-align: justify. If it were the default, I would give six stars ;)
- Avaliado em 2 de 52019-01-11 Original 4-star review:
Excellent add-on, but I am seeing a slight problem with Win7/SP1/x64 & FF64. When I click on the icon to go into the Tranquility mode, just before the mode is switched, the original page zoom gets reset to 100%. Naturally, when I close the Tranquility mode and go back to the original page, my preferred custom zoom factor is now 100%. I am not using any zoom-control add-ons - just the built-in/stock functionality of Firefox.
The zoom problem makes this extension completely unusable for me. The problem has not been fixed, and the developer has not commented on my bug report, so I am lowering my rating accordingly.Thank you for the review and the updated comments. When this was a legacy addon, I was able to add zoom support. However, when we moved to webextensions, I was unable to restore the original zoom settings. This is more likely because of my own limited understanding of how to do this in webextensions. I will revisit this problem and see if I can find a solution.