Avaliado em 3,7 de 5
3,7 de 5 estrelas
- por Que Pasa, há 4 mesesAvaliado em 5 de 5To open new tab as First Tab doesn't seem to work, it opens as Last Tab, same behaviour as open as Last Tab. Otherwise most things else seem to work great! I initially wanted the open as First Tab, but will try "open to the Left Side of Active" for a while now, think it will be perfect actually! Firefox version: 76.0.1 (64-bit)
Awesome plugin, very needed! Missed this a long time.
- por Clemens Ratte-Polle, há um anoAvaliado em 2 de 5nice :)
But when opening new tab all tabs move to the left until the new tab will be at the left border o_O
Is this normal?
How can i change this that only all tabs to the right move only one tab on?
- por Usuário 12429788 do Firefox, há um anoAvaliado em 4 de 5This add-on allows you to place where the new tab (from link) is and return to the position you want. I choose to place new tab before the unread tab and return to its source. It works.
- por Usuário 12154843 do Firefox, há um anoAvaliado em 3 de 5FF60.6 ESR x64 - I needed this addon for 2 things: open new tabs on the right side (instead of at the end) and switch to left side on close (instead of right). The first one works, but sadly the latter is inconsistent and sometimes jumps at random tabs.
EDIT: tested on normal FF66 too. Same problem.
- por Robin A. Meade, há 2 anosAvaliado em 5 de 5I use these preferences:
New Tab Open at: Last Tab (default)
After Close, Change to: Last Active Tab
This is perfect because:
1) Ctrl+T and the PLUS SIGN button do the same thing: create a new tab at the end of the tab bar.
2) After closing a tab, the last active tab becomes active.
Enhancement request: make the preferences sync using Firefox Sync.
I recommend another extension that complements this extension: "New Tab Beside": it allows Ctrl+1 to open a new tab next to current tab.