- por Tilo, há 2 anosAvaliado em 5 de 5Das ist mal wirklich hilfreiches Addon. Vor allem, das man die zu verwendeten Seiten selbst anpassen kann. Ich nutze es schon einige Zeit und kann nichts negatives dazu sagen. Danke!
- por Pete, há 2 anosAvaliado em 5 de 5Despite the fact the title introduces a small factor of ambiguity about what is actually doing, this add-on is really GREAT!
It offers the absolutely necessary functionality and flexibility, which, probably, ought to be available in Firefox, just "out of the box".
Excellent work. Thanks!
- por Okashira, há 2 anosAvaliado em 5 de 5please help me write search engines for virustotal
Resposta do desenvolvedorpublicado há 2 anosHi and thanks for the review! :)
A few hours ago, after reading your review, I was checking out how VirusTotal worked and saw that it did some "double" encoding of the search in a way that was very cumbersome to reproduce in SSS, even using replacements in searchTerms.
So I decided to add a new function that mimics the usual URL encoding, which it seems to be using.
SSS version 3.33.0 is currently in review. It will possibly take a few days for Mozilla reviewers to take a look at it, but when it arrives you should be able to use this for VirusTotal:
NOTE: this does not work yet, only when version 3.33.0 is available.
- por Usuário 12634745 do Firefox, há 3 anosAvaliado em 5 de 5Amazing! It should serve as standard of a properly written add-on for other developers. Small feature suggestion: add an option for appending selection to clipboard. This could be a real click-saver and a replacement for addons like "AddMoreTextToClipboard" or "Text MultiCopy". It could have the following options:
1. Append to clipboard (no separator)
2. Append to clipboard (add line break)
3. Append to clipboard (add double line break)
4. Clear clipboard.
Resposta do desenvolvedorpublicado há 3 anosThank you very much for the review! :) The suggestions were noted down. A few users have suggested more features related to the clipboard as well, so these will be analyzed in conjunction. Most of them require the permission to read from the clipboard, which some users will find alarming. I'll have to check this. ;)
- por Usuário 14744005 do Firefox, há 3 anosAvaliado em 5 de 5Excellent extension, just two very, very minor suggestions. 1) Could you add a maximum character limit option to the auto-popup. You already have a minimum limit, and personally, I'd rather not have the thing pop up when I'm copying a whole paragraph. 2) I couldn't find this extension when looking for "context search" in the addon library, so maybe improve your SEO in the
Resposta do desenvolvedorpublicado há 3 anosThank you for the review! I don't know why I didn't think about the maximum limit but this is why I like user suggestions. :) It makes a lot of sense. I have been away from SSS development for a while but when I return (soon™) I'll add that.
Regarding the SEO for context search, maybe that's also because there are a lot of extensions with context search in the title (which will match more strongly), but you are right, I should try to get it to appear for that search if possible. Thank you for bringing this to my attention.