- Avaliado em 1 de 5por Usuário 14305634 do Firefox, há um mêsThis addon states it doesn't use any keyboard shortcuts. However, as long as it is activated, pressing the Escape button three times will blur my current tab and pressing Escape four times will close the current tab and open a new one to startpage.com. This has broken all my trust in startpage's legitimacy, I'll both uninstall this addon as well as change my start page.
- Avaliado em 5 de 5por Trisha, há um mêsBest search browser with privacy protection. DuckDuckGo is biased, so I switched to Startpage and like it a lot. The developer of this app deserves donations! Where can I send a donation?
- Avaliado em 4 de 5por Paolo, há 3 mesesGood and extremely worthwhile if you adopt Startpage as your search engine of choice like I have.
The (although limited) tracker blocking is nice, and the page score lets you know what site tries to screw with you, still like it to pair it with Ublock, as that will block what trackers slip away from this.
The standard eye grating light theme search page that it tries to force upon you is the only detracting point of this extension, so I had to install the 3rd party Startpage Search — Dark Theme extension to get the best optimal experience.
- Avaliado em 4 de 5por mr-scientific, há 4 mesesThis extension is really good, but one feature request. Can you set it so that the search bar uses post instead of get? I typically use the firefox search bar to search for things, so even if the engine tries to use post within itself, the browser's search bar still uses get searches instead of post.
- Avaliado em 5 de 5por Esthirel, há 6 mesesAbsolutley love this extension. It's so clear what it's doing and how to enable and disable certain options. There is no setback when surfing it's only adding pretection and info about your websites.
- Avaliado em 5 de 5por Usuário 17267262 do Firefox, há 7 mesesBeen a long-time user of Startpage for a long time now, and this extension is awesome! Gives a "privacy score" and keeps reminding me why I use Startpage.
- Avaliado em 5 de 5por Usuário 17244388 do Firefox, há 7 mesesThis extension is awesome, been using it for a few days now and have blocked hundreds of cookies and trackers, but the Startpage search is the best part as it protects all of my searches
- Avaliado em 5 de 5por Default, há 7 mesesIt is like a complete anti-tracking suite with a zero-clicks configuration. Ideal if you need to quickly set up a browser (for instance for someone else in your family) and you don't want to go through all the tracking domains blocking through filters, privacy settings etc. You just install this and it already gives you a good privacy standard level.
- Avaliado em 5 de 5por Nyaa, há 7 mesesThere are people rating this extension low strictly on the basis that they think you should only use uBlock Origin as an extension. Ignore these reviews, this is a great extension that adds to privacy. This extension does more than what uBlock Origin does, uBlock Origin also has features that this extension does not provide. This is not a uBlock Origin clone, it is it's own extension. It is not meant to replace these extensions and the developers actively encourage you to use it alongside it.
This extension sends the do not track and the GPC signal. This is something that uBlock Origin does not do. It also ranks websites privacy giving it a score from 1-5, also a unique feature.
Stop trying to gatekeep privacy please and encourage adoption of new extensions and privacy tools. Locking ourselves to one single tool, even though it helps against browser fingerprinting, is a recipe for disaster. The problem is *not* the tools, it's the lack of good privacy laws. Extensions that increase privacy are a symptom of bad privacy laws, we shouldn't *have* to use any tool in the first place to have privacy.
- Avaliado em 5 de 5por lyle, há 7 mesesAfter researching all the different types of privacy protection extensions, Startpage caught my eye. I'm glad I installed it - it's easy to understand with it's clean and minimal look! A definite eye opener to see how much tracking was done on my computer. Also, don't forget to make Startpage your default search engine (Google results but with privacy)!!
- Avaliado em 5 de 5por mevans87, há 7 mesesLove to see how many trackers and cookies are getting blocked on various sites I visit. The privacy report feature that shows the total amount blocked is super cool. I definitely feel a lot safer browsing the web with this installed!
- Avaliado em 5 de 5por MojoMax, há 7 mesesTolle Erweiterung zum Blockieren von nervigen Trackern und Cookies, sehr empfehlenswert! Die Installation ist super einfach und ich finde alle Funktionen sehr verständlich. Angenehm finde ich auch, dass ich mich jetzt nicht mehr um die Cookie-Banner sorgen muss, weil Startpage von alleine alle invasiven Cookies blockiert!
- Avaliado em 5 de 5por Moritz, há 7 mesesSehr hilfreiche Erweiterung! Man kann nachvollziehen, wie stark eine Webseite mit Trackern übersät ist. Besonders gut gefällt mir, dass ich einstellen kann, ob ich einzelne Tracker blockieren oder zulassen möchte.