Avaliado em 3,9 de 5
3,9 de 5 estrelas
- por ozanmuyes, há 5 anosAvaliado em 3 de 5One small thing came up my mind to bother me about RESTClient add-on is that can't render "Response Body (Preview)" when HTML returned from server. There is a small negative left padding exists somehow. Except that bug, it's flawless.
Update: Rating decreased 5 stars to 3 stars due to a few bugs/inabilities;
* You can't add more than one headers properly.
* No raw view for HTTP request (as Medlock Perlman mentioned below).
I hope developer will consider these comments for next release.
- por Strainy, há 6 anosAvaliado em 1 de 5I don't take the time to write reviews often. But I literally created an account so I can tell you NOT TO DOWNLOAD THIS.
I stupidly wasted a day chasing bugs that just happened to be resulting from this terrible extension.
Seriously, download SoapUI if you want reliable web service testing. You're way better off.
- por Medlock Perlman, há 6 anosAvaliado em 1 de 5Poor usability and minimal documentation make it difficult to be sure you're formatting the request properly. There's also no facility to see the raw HTTP request.
This can mean you're wasting a lot of time chasing imaginary bugs. Avoid this abware like the plague.
- por Vijay, há 6 anosAvaliado em 4 de 5Its great tool to test REST web service for all HTTP method except PATCH HTTP method.I like to test HTTP PATCH method using REST Client. In method drop-down there is no option to use PATCH method. Please suggest
- por Usuário 5938507 do Firefox, há 6 anosAvaliado em 1 de 5Has problems with HEAD requests that return Content-Type application/json since it wants to parse the result but does not get one (HEAD never returns body). Won't use it anymore since I spent hours trying to find the bug in the server code...
- por boomslang, há 7 anosAvaliado em 2 de 5Sends Accept-Language and If-None-Match headers against your will. Receives a 304 respond due to the headers it set, yet displays 200 to you. Also, the interface is buggy, cannot add custom headers after some point. Awful tool overall, very bad to test your services.
- por plantigrade, há 7 anosAvaliado em 5 de 5Great tool, really nice for providing curl-fearing user with a nice test tool.
It would be even better if it implement curl's "-k" option that turns off ssl verification.
- por raj, há 7 anosAvaliado em 3 de 5Could someone please help, I am not able to see anything in response tabs even the rest url is correct, not either errors nor correct response.. it always showing blank.. I do not know whether this is a problem with my computer or any mozila setting.. Please response, if anyone solved this problem or aware about this
- por charliehf, há 7 anosAvaliado em 1 de 5I haven't been able to get this to work at all on Mint 12. It simply doesn't return anything, not even error messages. If the REST function is GET, I can type the url into a browser and get a result. This plugin just doesn't return anything whatsoever.
- por pns, há 7 anosAvaliado em 4 de 5Very nice tool, useful for quickly testing RESTful services. There is however some room for improvement, oauth support is very basic and sometimes the response formatter omitts text present in the raw response. Nevertheless very useful tool. Keep up the good work, it's appreciated!