- Avaliado em 5 de 5It's very good
- Avaliado em 5 de 5I like too much this extension, but please, when is going to be upgrade to use un ff 57.0
- Avaliado em 5 de 5Very useful app, helps me at least once a week. Thanks!
- Avaliado em 2 de 5I don't known that this would be a feature or a bug, but I can not paste into the URL field when I want to build the url by hand.
When I paste a part of an URL into the field, the filed getting overwritten. This is very annoying when I have to cut only a part of the URL, and I build the URL by hand.
- Avaliado em 5 de 5Nice GUI, works well for testing POST requests
- Avaliado em 5 de 5最新版的火狐不能用这个插件了，什么时候能更新下
- Avaliado em 1 de 5为什么不能用呢?
- Avaliado em 1 de 5不能下载使用了
- Avaliado em 1 de 5If I switch from http://localhost:8080/domain/rest/abc to http://localhost:8080/domain/rest/xyz, the 2nd url /.../xyz is called twice, only the 1st time, then as long as the url stays the same, it's called just once. Anytime I switch to a new url , the new url is called twice. Verified my app code & using Firefox/Postman (does not happen)
- Avaliado em 5 de 5HI,
it's possible to send an array value via POST?
- Avaliado em 5 de 5Very simple, versatile and practical.
Developer, please consider adding an option to not follow redirects, this is especially useful when the request method is HEAD.
- Avaliado em 1 de 5Add an option to put a content-type when posting or putting. Its pretty much best practice today.
- Avaliado em 1 de 5Ne fonctionne pas pour les PUT
- Avaliado em 5 de 5这个插件很不错，Very Good.
- Avaliado em 5 de 5Love this plugin - really helps me debug
- Avaliado em 5 de 5ngon
- Avaliado em 3 de 5Hi, could you tell me if we can get the plugin working on Solaris 11 x86? I get the message "Non disponible sur votre plateforme" on Solaris 11.
Thanks very much in advance
- Avaliado em 5 de 5Everything is working fine on Firefox 46.
- Avaliado em 5 de 5Have been using this for a couple of years now for testing our REST APIs, using POST, OAuth and JSON content, works perfectly, easy to use, best tool I came across!
- Avaliado em 5 de 5open rest client.. Click on Restclient on the right top (next to settings)..which will load new page.. below you will find Firefox add-on (version 2.xxx) compatibility with firefox.. just click on it.. It prompts for allow on top.just click on allow and once it downloaded... install and restart the firefox.. thr u go..Sorry for my Bad english