Avaliado em 4 de 5
4 de 5 estrelas
- por Usuário 13023563 do Firefox, há 4 mesesAvaliado em 5 de 5Great extension, an absolute must-have, unfortunately Mozilla has recently decided to be extremely anal about it, so it's no longer supported here. Go to the developers github for newer versions
- por Usuário 12463765 do Firefox, há 4 mesesAvaliado em 1 de 521.4.2020/// As of today, Iridium completely breaks YouTube's autoplay. Keeps on giving a "playback error". Forced to disable it for now.
Used to be a 5/5 app until the recent updates which removed all of its functions.
Go back to version 0.2.5 if you want this addon to work properly.
- por 43615, há 5 mesesAvaliado em 5 de 5IMPORTANT: Use old version!
This is a great extension with many useful features. There aren't any alternatives offering the same quality. Amazing work!
HOWEVER, due to some issues explained on the GitHub page, most of the functions are gone in the current version. Until the functionality is restored, you should use the latest "old" version for now, which is 0.2.5. You can find the version archive under the "More information" section of the store page.
- por Usuário 13553492 do Firefox, há 5 mesesAvaliado em 2 de 5I loved this extension because of the wealth of features. Until the features return I have uninstalled and gone with a competing extension.
- por Nacon, há 6 mesesAvaliado em 3 de 5This has worked so well... but lately, they updated with new UI setting with most of the features gone. Stated that it's "coming soon". Which is kinda stupid to do. They need to roll back the version and put the old features back in. They should only replace them when it's ready, not "coming soon" tacked on. The blacklist channels feature is one of the biggest reason why I use it... and it's not ready in this latest version. Stupid thing to do.
- por Usuário 15633493 do Firefox, há 6 mesesAvaliado em 4 de 5Good extension that I have been using for years on Chrome.
However, the "Allow loudness normalization" feature does not work on Firefox. It is missing in the latest versions, and it does not work on version 0.2.5.
Really hope that this can be fixed.