Avaliado em 4,5 de 5
4,5 de 5 estrelas
- por Usuário 15164637 do Firefox, há 20 diasAvaliado em 4 de 5I enjoy this addon and have been using it for a while; thank you for creating it, but as of 5/7/2020 (May 7th) it appears to have stopped working. Not sure if twitter is broken or has changed their code. It's possible that these could be on Twitters end but here's some things I've noticed since the start of this month which never happened before:
- error when translating tweets ("this tweet cannot be translated")
- red heart icons for likes not showing up on posts in the timeline
- extension not loading or lagging
I tried reinstalling and even trying other "old twitter" addons in this store but they don't work. The tweets don't load at all, it's just a spinning circle. Everything's fine; internet wise, also cleared the cache and cookies just in case but that didn't solve it.
Update: Actually, it appears to work after refreshing the tab a few times, but the translation and heart issues still are a problem.
- por Moz://FifthAxiom, há 4 mesesAvaliado em 3 de 5Tested similar add-ons and found out this is the only one that actually works. Copy & Paste works although you can't use CTRL-V for pasting images. Use right-click's paste function instead.
Unfortunately video's do not show up.
Also try add-on Twitter Old UI
- por Usuário 14108982 do Firefox, há 6 mesesAvaliado em 5 de 5This extension works and keeps all videos (even under one minute) from lopping/repeating automatically. I LOATHED THAT (especailly with under one minute ones).
- por Usuário 13881833 do Firefox, há 7 mesesAvaliado em 3 de 5This add-on (and a similar) appear to work well, but have one big problem. They prevent embedded videos in some Twitter posts from being viewable. If the add-on is disabled, they work. The symptoms are: (1) the static image for the video flashes very briefly on the screen, but (2) then I get a gray player box saying "We cannot play the video in the browser. Try another web browser."
Here is an example: https://twitter.com/GreenRupertRead/status/1182979393666375680.
In Web Developer | Web Console, I get this further explanation:
Cannot play media. No decoders for requested formats: video/mp4; codecs="avc1.42E01E mp4a.40.2", video/quicktime; codecs="avc1.42E01E mp4a.40.2", video/x-m4v; codecs="avc1.42E01E mp4a.40.2", application/x-mpegURL, video/mp4; codecs="avc1.42E01E mp4a.40.2"
I hope you can find a way to fix this. (It's the only reason I didn't give it 5 stars.)
- por Valeri, há 9 mesesAvaliado em 5 de 5Thanks for this. If anyone is having issues with copy and paste I suggest you highlight text in another browser window and then pick it up with mouse and drag it over an open tweet box. Enjoy!
- por BlazeHedgehog, há 9 mesesAvaliado em 3 de 5As of 8/13 the paste function is broken in most text entry fields. If I'm on the home feed and click the "Tweet" button in the upper right, pasting works, but it doesn't work in any other context. I can't paste anything (not even text!) in replies, I can't paste anything from any other feed than the top right button on the home feed. The reply/retweet buttons on the home feed are becoming unresponsive, too. I'll have to click them multiple times (or refresh the page entirely) to get them to work.
- por Usuário 15174902 do Firefox, há 10 mesesAvaliado em 5 de 5UPDATE: Firefox copy/paste problem is fixed!
Copy/paste is busted; worked fine day before yesterday but not today. Tested copy/paste with FB, Notepad, etc., and all work fine; Chrome is fine, Firefox is busted. Latest browser.