- Avaliado em 4 de 5por Usuário 14225671 do Firefox, há 7 diasVery powerful app. I was kinda confusing to use at first, but I love being able to block cross site scripting from malware websites and Facebook.
This app would get 5 star from me if all of my settings would sync with my Firefox account.
- Avaliado em 1 de 5por edenflare, há 18 diasUses too much memory in about:performance it is the highest on the list and causes memory leaks in windows 7 home. It might of been ok before but it needs updating as it slows the whole pc down if memory is leaked and you reach your maximum memory cap.
edit- My no script takes up varies, at one point it jumps the queue and becomes the highest memory usage, then other times it doesn't. It could be my setup but also I think your computers that can handle it are far faster and have way more memory than me. Perhaps some websites are causing it to spike high due to more scripts being blocked? Also hate to burst your bubble bro, its a good addon but some websites don't work one of them is bowflex.com even when enabled all the scripts.
Resposta do desenvolvedorpublicado há 18 diasHello, on my Firefox's about:performance ATM (~80 tabs open) I've got the GMail inbox at the top with 168MB, Twitter 2nd with 139MB and other tabs averaging ~8MB each. Among extensions, uBlock is top with 14MB and NoScript is at 5MB.
Definitely something wrong with your setup: could you please report at https://noscript.net/forum with more details? Thanks.
- Avaliado em 4 de 5por Shuriken Sky, há 24 diasI have utilized this add on for a long time. Over the last year or so I have been unable to save any settings and have to reset my preferences on a per page basis on each visit. This is very time consuming and is pushing me to find alternate solutions to manage scripts. The forums are no help. Be great if someone could find a solution...
- Avaliado em 3 de 5por Yeko, há um mêsSomething funky is going on with NoScript as of late. It has become very unstable in a sense that I click "temporarily allow" but nothing happens. I can see several JS domains to be allowed but none of them is getting allowed. I click on each to allow temporarily but nothing happens: the page neither refreshes nor loads after I refresh it manually. It is happening on a growing number of sites. And just to see the site I end up disabling it globally which totally defeats the purpose of this addon.
- Avaliado em 1 de 5por Usuário 17618330 do Firefox, há 2 mesesthis addon was great till lately it resets itself all the time even when the browser hasn't been shutdown that is causing me to have to disable it and chose another plz fix it cos it was great before and i would re-enable or re-install if fixed thx