- Avaliado em 2 de 5por Usuário 13176119 do Firefox, há 3 anosThe idea is great, it worked great. It took me weeks to finetune everything and really think about what I would like to open in which container. Had a few problems with webshops opening in one container and the bank to pay in a different one. Also quite a few 'prove that you are who you say you are by clicking the link in your email' type of situations, which were opened in the wrong tabs. Everything in the end worked great! But then I had a problem with firefox and decided to refresh firefox. Normally not a problem, due to sync I have all my settings back within a few minutes. But every site was opening without containers. I waited and waited and waited and waited... Yeah, no link to sync. Bye bye weeks of work to get 12 containers work brilliantly.
Since one of the most important functions is completely missing... only 2* otherwise 5*
- Avaliado em 2 de 5por GLComputing, há 3 anosNot really useful without the ability to sync and to move or copy cookies and site data when reassigning a site to another container
- Avaliado em 2 de 5por UnknownEngineer, há 3 anosGreat idea, lazy execution.
Often fails to contain certain sites in their containers, popup for confirming a site be exclusively handled in given container sometimes unusable. Containers are a single flat list.
All that is minor, for an official addon it cannot sync settings, and settings are partially lost when disabled. Sites contained in default containers will be remembered, custom containers permanently lost.
If you are going to delete everything on disable (not remove), for any reason, at-least be thorough.
TLDR: Bare minimum functionality, still buggy. Is being an example an excuse for being poorly done?
- Avaliado em 2 de 5por iidlbii, há 3 anosGreat idea. Too many bugs.
Works great until all of the container configuration disappears and it for some reason reverts to the original four default containers it comes with upon installation. I hope it gets better. It is pretty frustrating to recreate ~10 containers and assign dozens of web sites to each of them more than once.
- Avaliado em 2 de 5por Usuário 14981045 do Firefox, há 3 anosSimple and useful application, but... It deleted all of my containers when I disabled it for short time.. so it should be? Then how to restore containers?
- Avaliado em 2 de 5por Usuário 14733564 do Firefox, há 3 anosAs this extension stands, it doesn't offer enough options to be truly powerful. You can't make websites truly exclusive to their containers (at least I haven't found that option) and you can't have containers that wipe out their data after you stop using them (essentially mini private tabs) and the developers don't seem to be interested in such features.
It's OK but nothing special. Too simplistic to be really useful in actuality.
- Avaliado em 2 de 5por brianary, há 3 anosThis extension (which I've become dependent on) has stopped working recently. Now I'm given a choice to open a site in a given container, but the button doesn't do anything.
- Avaliado em 2 de 5por Usuário 14381544 do Firefox, há 4 anosVery limited. Very easy to use different container by mistake. CTRL-click inside one container opens tab in different one. New tab (Firefox "empty" page) is unaffected by container - shows pages opened in all containers.
- Avaliado em 2 de 5por Usuário 14249225 do Firefox, há 4 anosThere is no option to multi login on same contanier, like 1 gmail account to personal and another for work...
It's a very nice idea of thw extension, but is missing a few useful functions that you can only have on google chrome like this one I said.
Another thing is that even if you add any adress to your container and when you try to open it with your saved favorites adresses,you will have to save again site bye site to when you open it form your favorite bookmarks, it load on the exactly container that you want, otherwise it never open on the correct tab that you configured.
- Avaliado em 2 de 5por Marcus, há 4 anosI love the idea of Firefox Multi-Account Containers, however, this add-on requires much improvement. First complaint: I created some custom containers, as opposed to personal or shopping, which have now vanished twice from existence. I use the Facebook and Google Container Add-ons [which work great!] in conjunction with this Add-on, but that shouldn't be a reason for losing my custom containers. The worst part of the vanishing act is that I have no idea why this is happening. My second complaint is that adding a URL to a container is too cumbersome. You should be able to right click on a bookmark and add it to a container, just like you can open it in a new tab, window or private window AND you shouldn't have to confirm that you want it opened in that container upon your second visit to that URL. As it stands now, first you must open a blank tab in your desired container, then click your bookmark or enter the URL, AND THEN CLICK A CHECK BOX ON THE CONTAINERS BUTTON TO ALWAYS OPEN IN THAT CONTAINER, AND++ upon your second visit to that site, you're forced to endure a needless delay screen where you must click the check box confirming your desire to always open that URL in the specified container. Fix these 2 problems and I'll give this add-on 5 stars, but you'll only get 2 from me today.
- Avaliado em 2 de 5por Usuário 5493539 do Firefox, há 4 anosI'm having a LOT of trouble getting 2FA to work in containers...as in no luck so far. I can see that I need to be adding specific other sites to the container in question so that the "circuit" can complete, but FFS I have been adding a metric shit ton of google sites and still can't get thru a basic 2FA on my google account. Is there a list anywhere of what all needs to be added to a "google" container to complete the 2FA? I had this same problem with the "Facebook Container" specific one-- so it looks like you guys didn't think to automatically add FB's 2FA sites to the customized one either? I can't be the only one trying to work this out... Would likely rate this much higher if this info were available somewhere (it's not obvious, I've been looking thru the addon page without much success for documentation)...
- Avaliado em 2 de 5por Usuário 13903666 do Firefox, há 4 anosIt works as advertised. However, if you use multiple computers, then you have to go through the setup process for each account on each computer. Either sync through Mozilla Sync or provide the capability to export/import. Dozens of accounts on multiple computers qualifies as a real pain to get the protections this extension provides. Please fix!
- Avaliado em 2 de 5por Usuário 13803137 do Firefox, há 4 anosNot good enough! Settings are not synchronised. Better shortcut expected. Atleast open new tabs in the same category which I'm currently in.