Análise de Thomas
- Avaliado em 5 de 5por Usuário 17394240 do Firefox, há 4 diasUsing Firefox container tabs has helped me reduce spam tremendously. Firefox is the only browser that I need and this is one of many reasons why.
- Avaliado em 2 de 5por Usuário 15993249 do Firefox, há 8 diasWorks well untill you change computer and set up a new browser. The containers are synced in random order an there is no way to sort them in "Open new tab" menu or in about:preferences#containers tab. There is sorting when clicking on a badge but it doesnt affect order in new tab button. So if you want to have same sorting in 3 different browsers you have to delete everything and create containers one by one constantly syncing and checking all devices. Horrible UX.
- Avaliado em 5 de 5por Usuário 17888973 do Firefox, há 8 diasMuy útil para organizar el tipo de navegación que se quiere hacer: personal, de trabajo o de redes sociales, por ejemplo. Excelente para que los inicios de sesión y "cookies" queden cada uno en su contenedor correspondiente e interaccionen entre ellos por contenedores. Gracias por esta extensión.
- Avaliado em 5 de 5por Ahmed Ginani, há 9 diasVery helpful in managing different logins to same website like I am using another browser for the accounts.
I recommend this plugin who needs multiple accounts login and are carrying out multi-tasking!
Superb, Awesome and thank you to creators of Multi-Container and thanks a lot to Firefox Browser!
- Avaliado em 5 de 5por Usuário 16893129 do Firefox, há 13 diasYa no puedo trabajar sin esta maravillosa extensión, para mi su uso es tan natural como respirar.
- Avaliado em 1 de 5por James Tuttle, há 14 diasThis extension is awesome, except for the fact that EVERY time you click on a link, open a new tab or type in a website url an error pops up asking "Open this site in your assigned Container?". You are then required to click ok if you want your page to load. The Firefox forum shows several people asking for a solution, with Firefox devs stating there is no solution because "Interrupting the user every time they open a new tab is how the containers plugin is supposed to work." As far as I can see, no one has been able to find a work around yet to make it so that when you right click and "open in new tab", Firefox is actually able to figure out how to open your link in a new tab without popping up that extra prompt.
- Avaliado em 5 de 5por Fox, há 14 diasThis is an absolute game-changer.
It is unique to Firefox, and one of the reasons I will never switch to another browser.
Allows containers for different accounts.
Remember to get the "Facebook container" add-on as well!