Para experimentar os milhares de complementos disponíveis aqui, baixe o Mozilla Firefox, uma maneira rápida e gratuita de navegar na Web!Fechar
Bem-vindo aos Complementos para o Firefox.
Escolha entre milhares de recursos extras e estilos para tornar o Firefox só seu.Fechar
Sobre esse complemento
Since 2009, industry leader and consumer privacy advocate, Ghostery, Inc., has been dedicated to protecting your, and millions of others’, online privacy.
- Significantly speed up the web by minimizing trackers weighing down your system.
- Get the content you want without the page clutter you don’t.
- Be informed and take control of your data and browsing experience.
- Individual tracker control: block or trust each tracker by site, category, or across the web.
- Instant on-page reporting of the trackers for each site you visit.
- Largest tracker database, with over 2,200 trackers and 4,500 scripts.
- Learn more about each tracker, its purpose, and data collection and retention practices.
What are Trackers?
We live in a connected world. When you browse the web, your data leaves a digital footprint that is connected by tracking technologies that help companies build a profile about you. By serving you targeted advertisements, companies can analyze ad and site performance and connect you to site functionality like comments and social media. This profile details how you interact with their sites and those of their competitors, allowing them to optimize communications and site experience to reach you - and others like you - at the right place, at the right time.
Learn more about Ghostery and our business practices: https://www.ghostery.com/en/faq/
This is a general maintenance hotfix with a few user-facing improvements and updates. First and foremost, we made performance improvements across all browsers by updating how we handle internationalization, which should reduce load time when a user first opens his browser. Second, we removed the ability to collapse the main panel, as this feature was proving to be buggy and problematic. Third, we resolved a number of backend defects and added some broken-page fixes.
O Canal de Desenvolvimento permite que você teste um nova versão experimental desse complemento antes dele ser lançado ao público em geral. Uma vez instalada a versão em desenvolvimento, você continuará a receber atualizações desse canal. Para parar de recebê-las, reinstale a versão padrão no link acima.
Atenção: Versões de desenvolvimento deste complemento não foram avaliadas pela Mozilla.
- Versão 126.96.36.199beta: