- por EricM, há um anoAvaliado em 4 de 5Advantage : perfect export of the web page.
Disadvantage : difficult to edit in Adobe Premiere for exemple (some graphics can't be removed) and the file size is a little bit heavy.
But, THANKS for this great add-on !!!
- por Chicken3gg, há um anoAvaliado em 4 de 5Erfasst ganze Websiten nur, wenn diese nur einen Scrollbalken haben. Ausserdem ist das Addon Mühe mit sich verschiebender Leiste (beim Scrollen). Somit ist die Leiste wiederholt auf dem Ergebnis drauf,
- por Rick, há um anoAvaliado em 4 de 5Overall a very convenient and easy to use app. One glitch: periodically when I use Capture selection and try to save as a PDF, the app saves the selection as a MS DOS.exe file--I have to try several times before it finally saves as a PDF...
- por Usuário 16804717 do Firefox, há um anoAvaliado em 4 de 5Works most of the time to capture full web pages or user selected parts but sometimes the region captured does not correspond to the region selected and sometimes parts of a page such as columns in some tables are not captured.
- por Usuário 15481785 do Firefox, há um anoAvaliado em 4 de 5Thoroughly enjoy using the add-on, except that there is no warning that the webpage is too big to make a screenshot. I would also like the inclusion of a feature to break large webpages up, possibly with a little overlap between them, into several images or pdf files.
- por garyhaywardcom, há um anoAvaliado em 4 de 5Sometimes, on a slow PC, web pages are scrolled down too quickly, before content has become visible, meaning that content is not captured, resulting in blank portions of the captured page. Other times, scrolling is too slow and Firefox flashes up a banner saying a script on the page is slowing the computer down and asking if it should be stopped. Could there be a way to control the scroll-down speed?
- por spiercy16, há um anoAvaliado em 4 de 5Good Firefox addon but for the love of everything, it needs to remember the last location you saved a screenshot to and save in the same place, unless instructed otherwise, the following times. That is software development basics and should be the default for every single program and plug-in out there, unless configured otherwise in a settings menu somewhere.
- por BigThunder1, há 2 anosAvaliado em 4 de 5Full Web Page Screenshots Add-0n -- FINALLY... a capture Add-on that actually works! I learned that Moz has blocked scripts accessing the Add-ons page amongst others which has prevented saving them as full webpages etc.
I did get PicPick to capture separate visible parts of the Add-ons page so I can stitch together a list of installed Add-ons.
There used to be an excellent Add-0n (B4 Moz fudged things up with web-api's) called "Infolister" that did this. But alas, that developer jumped the Mozilla ship along with 1000's of others.
This Add-on isn't perfect, but at least it works for the most part and will allow me to do what I need to do.
I remember a FireShot Add-on years ago that would archive everything relative to Ff; Profile folder, Add-ons, Ff settings, Bookmarks, Current Webpages/tabs etc etc. Wonder if this is the same developer and what happened to that Add-on. It had a few bugs here and there, but it did a fine job for what it was designed to do.
- por Usuário 14810415 do Firefox, há 2 anosAvaliado em 4 de 5This addon has helped me out tremendously in many ways. I compare it to the "screenshot" feature on mobile devices... for those times you can't save a specific 'thing' due to the website policy or letting others know you screenshotted.. lol.. yall know what I mean. But this addon is multifaceted for many things and I love it. No complaints.
- por Vijai Balachandra, há 2 anosAvaliado em 4 de 5I have used Snip and sketch as a standalone app in the past to copy screenshots. Fireshot within the browser is easier and the image quality is better. Might consider upgrading to Pro.