- por mkleach, há 2 mesesAvaliado em 5 de 5This add-on fills a need I have to capture only part of a screen as opposed to the entire screen. Simple to use and very intuitive. I highly recommend this add-on.
- por Chicken3gg, há 2 mesesAvaliado em 4 de 5Erfasst ganze Websiten nur, wenn diese nur einen Scrollbalken haben. Ausserdem ist das Addon Mühe mit sich verschiebender Leiste (beim Scrollen). Somit ist die Leiste wiederholt auf dem Ergebnis drauf,
- por Rick, há 2 mesesAvaliado em 4 de 5Overall a very convenient and easy to use app. One glitch: periodically when I use Capture selection and try to save as a PDF, the app saves the selection as a MS DOS.exe file--I have to try several times before it finally saves as a PDF...
- por Usuário 16810296 do Firefox, há 2 mesesAvaliado em 5 de 5Truly great, capture selection, capture whole pages, copy to clipboard or export to pdf or jpeg.
Only thing it cannot do is capture those floating windows within windows (like for example facebook picture that you open when you click on the picture in the home page so it hovers above the home page. It would captue the homepage behind the floating windows. So for that I use prntscr)
But all else, this one is the best so far.
- por Usuário 16804717 do Firefox, há 2 mesesAvaliado em 4 de 5Works most of the time to capture full web pages or user selected parts but sometimes the region captured does not correspond to the region selected and sometimes parts of a page such as columns in some tables are not captured.
- por Nibinaear, há 2 mesesAvaliado em 1 de 5Entire program suddenly vanished from Firefox 87.0. Nothing in toolbars, not listed in addons list, but this page has a "remove" buton on it still.
Turns out they listed it under "Take.." in the addons list, but the addon begins with "Full.." on the addons.mozilla.org site so you can't find it! They also used the similar "S" for the icon in the toolbar as "HTTPS anywhere" thus making it appear that the icon had vanished. After reinstalling the program there are 2 copies listed in the addons menu, one of which is shown as disabled for some reason. All of this conspired to cause suicidal thoughts.
Can capture entire browser window including toolbars, or specific sections.
Converts to PDF instantly, very fast
Why not make it easier to get to the editor window? It's not mentioned in the docs or video.
Needs better documentation including: Videos with a narration
Written documentation needs an update as it refers to an older version
- por garpikquo, há 3 mesesAvaliado em 3 de 5Works well, however cannot successfully take screenshots to save when a webpage is on Firefox's Reading Mode. If you use Reading Mode a lot and want to gett a screenshot of it all, you might need to look at another extension.
- por Marty, há 3 mesesAvaliado em 2 de 5Updated review. Does actually scroll but seems to just take a screen shot, scroll, then take another screen shot and stitch them together, with a page bar in the middle. Pretty terrible but at least it scrolled and captured, most of the others just capture without scrolling.