Avaliado em 2 de 5por eUROs, há 8 meses
It used to be my Number 1 favorite Extension, and I was using it for years every day, But lately it asked me to download an offline application on my computer, in order to "utilize" the full potential of this extension. By doing so after some days the "supposed trial" has end... And it doesn't work now on my firefox browser. It is really strange, because on my other Browsers (Edge and Chrome) I can use it normally without any problem. In Firefox now It doesn't allow me to take screenshots if i don't pay. I should have never downloaded your offline app. 🙄 I don't understand what happened, so I had to Uninstall your offline application from my pc, to try if it still works on my Firefox, but it doesn't. What went wrong? Since this can't be fixed on my browser, I have replaced it with another great Addon identical to yours, and its called "Awesome screenshot"!
- Avaliado em 5 de 5por Jezzebelle, há 4 diasI absolutely love having the ability to screenshot, save and/or share the entire length of a website at once. No scrolling required. Prior to this, I always had to take multiple screenshots while scrolling down a website. I always ended up duplicating parts and missing others. It was clunky and time consuming. This extension fixed it. Fireshot is seamless and well executed.
- Avaliado em 5 de 5por David Lee Crites, há 10 diasThis is an invaluable addon! You'll grow to absolutely love it!
I don't use it every day or week -- and, in fact, I might not use it in a month. But when I REALLY NEED it, it is right there waiting for me!
I use it to document the changes I make to client web sites.
I use it to document a forum thread.
I use it to capture web-based documentation that I want to refer to later without having to search for it again.
I use it to capture example sites to show my clients.
I use it to prove to a vendor support forum how their site isn't working properly.
I use it to grab a thread on social media from friends and family that I want to keep in my personal history folder.
I use it to capture web pages with information I want to give my doctor.
I originally installed it because I needed to get the support thread from a vendor site that I needed to email to my attorney. I was worried that they would delete the thread and/or remove my login, so I would not have access to it later.
Since then, I've found lots of reasons to use it.
Like I said, I might not use it on a daily or weekly basis, but when I use it, I LOVE IT!
- Avaliado em 3 de 5por Usuário 14318624 do Firefox, há 11 diasgood app but some the entire page is not working well. see this page https://edube.org/learn/pcpp1-working-with-restful-apis/what-is-xml-and-why-do-we-prefer-to-use-json-14
- Avaliado em 5 de 5por GMC, há 13 diasWork so perfectly.
Very productive and stable.
This screen capture add-on (FireShot) let me modify the file name before and set the saving folder path before, then the file name will auto generate and the saving is very fast.
(1) if you type screenshot or screen capture or printscreen on the Firefox add-on search box, it cannot show this add-on. You must type screen shot or print screen to search this add-on. I prefer all of the "screen shot" and "screenshot" and "screen capture" and "print screen" and "printscreen" are acceptable to search this(FireShot) add-on at the Firefox add-ons searching box.
(2) There are 2 web stores limitation.
If I want to capture the entire webpages screens at the Firefox add-ons pages(here), I need to use Chrome with this extension.
If I want to capture the entire webpages screens at Chrome web store, I need to use Firefox with this add-on.
- Avaliado em 4 de 5por IWD1, há 14 diasThis is a very useful extension, but
In this case, the number of pixels will not be correct.
Enlarge only font size [150%]
Therefore, if you want to use it for research or investigation that requires the "real thing", you will need to use the OS's screenshot function.