Avaliado em 1 de 5por Usuário 17326436 do Firefox, há um ano
It is not until after installation that you'll really find out that you need extra parts installed to get the features that was probably the reason that you installed this, like me. AND those extra Windows, not available for Mac yet, features are on sale at 33%OFF at $40. W?!
- Avaliado em 5 de 5por Y100F, há 6 diasThis is the best add-on in this category.
Free, Stable, Simple and Intuitive.
I Use it and recommend it.
Even consider going Pro/Payed version to support developers.
- Avaliado em 5 de 5por Usuário 15223049 do Firefox, há 14 diasIt is the best Screenshot-tool that can create PDF's I know, and I know them all because I check every Plugin. Why I check every other Plugin? FireShot has one issue, I can't afford it, not eve the discounted offers. This Plugin is worth to be paid, but I could AND would imagine that a much lower rate would lead, in the end/or over all, to a much higher income (ROI?) than the current payment model with its high rates, because many users outside the G20-nations would consider spending 5 or max $10 for this gem but over $30 for a user who earns $100/month is far out of reach.
- Avaliado em 4 de 5por Usuário 11968036 do Firefox, há 16 diasIt is a very good tool, fast and easy to use, the only detail I would like to improve, is that when it is saved in PDF, it is only an image and there is no way to edit the file.
- Avaliado em 5 de 5por Usuário 15776004 do Firefox, há 19 diasNever a problem using the app, the firefox screen capture is shame, FIRESHOT IS VERY GOOD I would like a version of Fireshot available for the use out of browser.
- Avaliado em 1 de 5por BlackDog, há 24 diasDie neue Version 1.11.25 funktioniert nur wenn ich cookies zulasse.
Ohne cookies passiert gar nichts, ausser das der balken bei "hör auf zu erfassen" keinen fortschritt anzeigt wenn man es beenden möchte.
Die alte Version 1.11.18 und auch alle anderen versionen davor haben problemlos ohne cookie zulassen funktioniert.
The new version 1.11.25 only works if I allow cookies.
Nothing happens without cookies, except that the bar at "stop capturing" does not show any progress when you want to stop it.
The old version 1.11.18 and all other versions before that worked without allowing cookies.