- por Usuário 15233272 do Firefox, há 2 anosAvaliado em 1 de 5I gave this a try- HUGE MISTAKE! Now facebook.com won't load at all even after I disabled and uninstalled the add-on. Don't do it unless you want to totally block your access to Facebook.
- por Usuário 15104973 do Firefox, há 2 anosAvaliado em 1 de 5It's likely me; I'm not real computer savvy, but when I went on Facebook nothing showed, no timeline, no friends, etc, and when I posted asking if anyone else could see my timeline, then that post disappeared too. I would love to stop Facebook from tracking me, but the price is too high.
- por Usuário 15035900 do Firefox, há 2 anosAvaliado em 1 de 5Doesn't seem to work. Running FF 67.0.1 and when I log into Facebook no images show up at all including profile icons, posted images, etc. All I see is text with blank areas where pictures should be.
- por Brad Clarke, há 2 anosAvaliado em 1 de 5It used to be a nice way to isolate your facebook login from the rest of the web. Now it's trying to isolate you from everything facebook does. This breaks all sorts of things, making the addon useless.
- por GDiSalvo, há 2 anosAvaliado em 1 de 5I'm disabling it now. I can't see the benefits, but when I need to login to sites (or re-login after timeout) using my FB account, this plugin blocks the login popup, so I have to disable it temporarily and by doing that it CLOSE ALL my opened FB and Instagram tabs.
- por Usuário 14799137 do Firefox, há 2 anosAvaliado em 1 de 5Firefox a beau me dire que Facebook est dans le container, je vois bien que le "Partage/Like" sur mon compte est toujours possible depuis les autres onglets.
Inutile, donc désinstallé.
(Testé sur quantum / Win10)
- por Usuário 14756116 do Firefox, há 3 anosAvaliado em 1 de 5With Facebook Container turned on, when I type a message to someone over Facebook, it becomes jumbled and a mess. Pressing enter closes all chats, amongst other annoyances.
With Facebook Container turned off, all of these issues go away