- Avaliado em 1 de 5por apiontek, há 15 diasLike others reported, I found dark mode broken on many websites and tracked it down to this extension imposing some extra CSS. Baffling, please fix or revert!
- Avaliado em 4 de 5por Medievalman22, há 15 dias(EDIT: Apparently this bug is already fixed)
Used this for a long time but it recently started breaking certain websites. Changes text colour and page zoom for whatever reason.
I'll be using the DDG extension which something similar.
- Avaliado em 3 de 5por Usuário 13761862 do Firefox, há 16 diasAdded CSS changing font family and font color to random websites totally breaking them...
EDIT: Version 2.3.4 seems to have fixed it (I had to uninstall the extension and then install again).
- Avaliado em 1 de 5por viridiskn, há 16 diasFonts on numerous websites are broken with latest update, making browsing experience horrible. Have to disable it and give 1 star until fixed, sorry.
Also seems to have slowed down tons of websites that have nothing to do with Facebook.
- Avaliado em 1 de 5por JayTee70, há 16 diasThe update on 09/08/22 changes the font and font size on all pages, regardless of whether or not the page is using the extension. I've had to disable Facebook Containers until they fix this bug.
- Avaliado em 5 de 5por Usuário 17558270 do Firefox, há 16 diasEDIT: issue resolved with version 2.3.4.
Same issue since todays (08-09-22) update with content_script.css on many if not all webpages breaking their design.