- por D81, há 10 mesesAvaliado em 4 de 5Good .. I use a custom solution
duckduckgo.com##.results--ads .result:first-child,.results--ads--main .result--ad:nth-child(2):style(display:none!important)
- por Hashington, há um anoAvaliado em 4 de 5Great, I use it to set duckduckgo as my default search enginee. It only lacks the feature to set duckduckgo lite as the search engine. It's considerable faster in my region and it firefox dont sync search engines so i have to configure it all the time. (if you guys do so please also add per user config cloud saving plz).
thank you duckduckgo team for your service. FFFFFFFF
- por CyanBurst, há um anoAvaliado em 4 de 5Even though some websites do not work correctly after activating this extension, I like the features it gives me to protect from all the various trackers found on the web.
- por Madranoc, há um anoAvaliado em 4 de 5DuckDuckGo has the important benefit of not tracking you. Sadly, it isn't perfect in terms of search relevance sometimes. But this is understandable, Google has had an obscene amount of time and tinkering to get to where it is today. DuckDuckGo can do the same, given enough time.
- por Wooly Jumper, há 2 anosAvaliado em 4 de 5The privacy rating could really do with more information as on the vast majority of websites there are many "unknowns" even for the big websites.Seems to have no effect on YouTube or Google.Otherwise helps with privacy on some websites & works on Firefox Quantum (Linux)
- por Steven Shaw, há 2 anosAvaliado em 4 de 5Generally great but it did prevent me from signing up to a newsletter on https://pegasys.tech/. I had to selectively disable all my add-ons to work out which one was at fault.
- por n8pu, há 2 anosAvaliado em 4 de 5It breaks a feature on the UPS tracking of "Follow My Delivery", I have to disable this extension. I would hope that the author of this app could make it so you could exempt certain web pages. The "Follow My Delivery" generates a tracking map of the UPS delivery vehicle and wanted to follow it so I could get an idea when to expect my delivery. Other than that I like the app, thanks.