- Avaliado em 2 de 5por DarkFalcon, há 2 anosI don't blame the developer, I blame the Mozilla Foundation. This addon is sadly pretty useless now, its just a nice wrapper for the build in single threaded Firefox downloader. I had used DTA for over 10 before Quantum came and and destroyed Firefox. The whole point of why I loved Firefox was because it allowed much better customisation than the alternative browser IE (initially) and then later Chrome. There was a long period where DTA was unavailable after Quantum was released, I had been sending people the XPI file (addon installer) to use with Waterfox, but was becoming less and less stable solution due to the age of the addon. Finally DTA came to "new" Firefox.. but other than better usability for bulk downloading, I don't see the point. Living at the very bottom of the world (NZ) single threaded downloads are horrifically slow, spamming download threads would get me speeds at almost linear growth with connections (e.g 1 thread got me 100kB/s, 10 threads got me 1MB/s). But now there is only a single thread, its useless to me :(
- Avaliado em 1 de 5por Sash, há 2 anosFeatures seem scaled back since I just updated from Firefox 56 to 93.
- Cant rename files manually in the window. Also downloads seem slow as if not broken and sped up.
- I liked the two button option in the old one to do one click download. Now you have to click two buttons. Booo
- Avaliado em 1 de 5por Rachel, há 2 anosIt does nothing. I can't get any reaction from it all. No error messages. Just nothing. I can't believe all the 5 and 4 star reviews. Did it used to work and now just doesn't?
- Avaliado em 3 de 5por The Moenyoek, há 2 anosWell, it's not as good as it used to, but well "i know why"
The only problem i found is that it doesn't play nice with dom.event.contextmenu.enabled set to "false" which result in right click context menu overlapped with firefox context menu.
Anyway, thanks for the great addons.