- Avaliado em 1 de 5por Usuário 15112026 do Firefox, há 3 anosI tried to use it for only one function - to block the change of a certain cookie. Seems it allows you to do this, "Prevent sites from clearing protected cookies, even if they are expired" is enabled in the settings, but cookie still changes.
- Avaliado em 4 de 5por Usuário 12638184 do Firefox, há 3 anosAlle Cookies einzeln sehen und verarbeiten zu können fehlte Firefox seit einigen Versionen und wurde mit diesem AddOn sehr gut gelöst!
Das einzige, was ich mir noch ergänzend wünsche ist die Möglichkeit abgelaufene Sitzungs-Cookies gesammelt mit einem Klick angezeigt zu bekommen und gemeinsam löschen zu können.
- Avaliado em 5 de 5por grahamperrin, há 3 anosWhere Firefox 72 failed, Cookie Quick Manager succeeded.
– pages that previously worked only in private windows began working in normal windows, after Cookie Quick Manager successfully removed the offending data.
- Avaliado em 3 de 5por Usuário 12255223 do Firefox, há 3 anosI'm grateful for this add-on, and I am easily able to control cookies, protecting some and deleting others. I've been using it for several months.
This week, the capability to delete local storage stopped functioning. Hitting the switch used to empty the storage, but now it doesn't work. I'm not quite sure what's going on.
Update: I still like this add-on, but it does not work well. Often and irregularly, the file of saved cookies just disapears. I learned to save and restore my saved cookies so I can keep the add-on working, but there is a serious problem with it. On the plus side, the local storage deletion seems to work now.
Further update: Same problem as before. The file of saved cookies now tends to disappear overnight, and I have to reload it. It's much more frequent than before, and I downgraded the add on as a result from 4 to 3.
- Avaliado em 4 de 5por Ruffus Lenhador, há 3 anosHello, how are you.
You could make an option to "keep only cookies from logged in accounts" that's just what I'm looking for. If this is possible of course.
I think it would be of great help to less advanced users like me as the option to delete all firefox cookies will log out of all accounts on exit.