- Avaliado em 1 de 5por mpamps, há 9 meses@Cisco-Webex
Just accept guys, that you should treat mozilla firefox addon with compatibility in mind ...
Merry Christmas and a flawless 2022, concerning the first web browser Globally (.)
- Avaliado em 1 de 5por zahran, há um anoSomehow, i couldn't get webex and firefox to work together. I can't login to my organisations webex platform. but in edge, and others no problem.
webex seems can't to work with firefox. are you guys okay?
i followed the instructions given at webex.com, but to no avail.
it frustrates me and motivates me to write this review.
TLDR webex for firefox sucks!
- Avaliado em 1 de 5por Usuário 16324015 do Firefox, há um anoDoesn't work on Firefox, Manjaro Linux. Better move to any other best alternatives like google meet or Microsoft as they support native desktop versions or they only depend on websites.
And another worse is that, viewing recorded meeting of web-ex through Android is not possible.
How it would be possible for everyone to buy a laptop or desktop?
It would be better atleast if web-ex has support to play its recording videos in Android which is almost nearly impossible.
- Avaliado em 1 de 5por Aref, há 2 anosI thought it would make a difference in my experience with WebEx on browser, since as a Linux user, I cannot use the app. It is useless. screenshots are Irrelevant. There is no description.
- Avaliado em 1 de 5por Matt, há 2 anosThe functionality:
This will open a desktop app for you after clicking a link. That is it. This doesn't change the way WebEx in the browser functions (tiling still isn't enabled as the screenshot make it appear, etc.) WebEx is still fairly unusable for Linux users, or Mac/Windows users who don't feel comfortable downloading the WebEx client.
Webex can see all of your information on any website, ever. They can read your information when you access your bank accounts. They can read your information when you fill out your tax information. They can read anything, at anytime, and store it how they please.
My take: I don't think this is worth it.
- Avaliado em 1 de 5por PCanada, há 2 anosKeep in only if you want Cisco to know everything you do on the web. Terrible privacy - it accesses too much and can send it to any one it chooses for essentially any purpose. If you use it delete it immediately after use.