Avaliado em 4,3 de 5
4,3 de 5 estrelas
- por Usuário 15716220 do Firefox, há 2 diasAvaliado em 1 de 5After paying for the premium Adblock, I saw no difference in the amount of Ads displayed. Sure, the program tells me how many ads there were but I can see them myself. I would really like the amount of ads cut down.
Resposta do desenvolvedorpublicado há um diaHi, The new Premium features are customizations for the AdBlock extension and will not impact how well ads are blocked. You can read more about these features in our Help Center: https://help.getadblock.com/support/solutions/articles/6000195093. The majority of ads you see should always be blocked. If that's not the case, we recommend checking out the following article: https://help.getadblock.com/support/solutions/articles/6000061202. If you continue to have problems, or you'd just like personalized help, contact us at email@example.com (be sure to include your debug data: https://help.getadblock.com/support/solutions/articles/6000087856); we will be happy to take a closer look! --AdBlock Support
- por gonadscratcher, há 5 diasAvaliado em 1 de 5as at march 2020 it doesnt block adds on youtube, seriously FUBAR.
Resposta do desenvolvedorpublicado há 4 diasHi, We haven't been able to reproduce this issue on our end so we're trying to gather more information. If you're seeing ads on YouTube, please see this article: https://help.getadblock.com/support/solutions/articles/6000109702. If the issue persists after trying those steps, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and be sure to include your debug data: https://help.getadblock.com/support/solutions/articles/6000087856. Since YouTube appears to have a number of anti-circumvention strategies in place for accounts, each case is different so reaching out to us really helps us to determine what might work in your particular situation. Please let us know that you were directed to us via this posting. We hope to hear from you! --AdBlock Support
- por Vadim, há 7 diasAvaliado em 3 de 5Минус звезда за навязывание мнения о том, какие вы лучшие! Написали об этом везде, где только можно! Надпись "AdBlock - лучший блокировщик рекламы" так и вовсе портит весь вид меню. И минус звезда за вашу "ненавязчивую рекламу". Напомню, если вы забыли - ненавязчивой рекламы не бывает! Вы поступились своими же принципами. И ладно бы в эту категорию попадали бы очень важные сайты, где единственный источник дохода - это реклама, но нет, это гиганты с многомиллионной прибылью. С таким напротив нужно бороться, а не делать им поблажки. Именно они превратили весь интернет в помойку своей рекламой! Все сайты тормозят по их вине. Нарушается конфиденциальность по их вине. Вредоносное ПО существует по их вине. Огромное кол-во временных файлов в системе, достигающих десятки гигабайт, по их вине. Предвзятый контент по их вине. Вместо показа лучшего, показывают проплаченное по их вине. Делайте выводы.
- por Usuário 9812016 do Firefox, há 14 diasAvaliado em 1 de 5I have had this for Firefox for over a year with no problems but since Sunday it has been blocking Youtube. Not just the ads it has been preventing the videos themselves from playing. I was getting nothing but error codes. So after trying everything and discovering there was nothing wrong my PC and noticing that Youtube videos were playing fine on Yahoo and any other websites that had them I decided to switch of my Ad Blockers to see what happens. So I turned of Ad Block and discovered it was blocking Youtube. So now I have it disabled on Youtube. Luckily I have uBlock Origin and Ad Blocker for Youtube installed.
Resposta do desenvolvedorpublicado há 13 diasGlad to hear you were able to resolve this issue. It sounds like the behavior is inconsistent regardless of the ad blocker being used: https://www.reddit.com/r/uBlockOrigin/comments/fmerf2/ads_on_youtube/. If you're seeing ads on YouTube with AdBlock installed please try updating your filters and signing out and back into your YouTube account. If you still see ads, please reach out to us at email@example.com so we're happy to take a look! --AdBlock Support
- por Nephalès, há 18 diasAvaliado em 1 de 5Impossible à installer.
Resposta do desenvolvedorpublicado há 18 diasSi vous ne lisez pas l'anglais, s'il vous plaît collez le texte ci-dessous dans Google Translate. Steps for uninstalling AdBlock are available in our Help Center: https://help.getadblock.com/support/solutions/articles/6000055763. If you are on a site that prevents ad blockers and AdBlock has been removed from your browser, something else is preventing access. This article will help: https://help.getadblock.com/support/solutions/articles/6000161397. If you need personalized assistance, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org; we're always happy to help! --AdBlock Support
- por corvin, há 22 diasAvaliado em 1 de 5i loved using this addon but now its advertising its own premium service by having it show up a warning saying my ad block software is out of date.
sorry but after years of this being free it has jumped on the premium band wagon removing stuff that was free and is now behind a paywall.
sorry but no more, an ad blocker using ad's for its own software premium is a step to far
Resposta do desenvolvedorpublicado há 22 diasHi corvin, AdBlock is still free and blocks ads just as it always has. We do offer Premium options (that don't change the ad blocking services you've always enjoyed) which you can read about here: https://help.getadblock.com/support/solutions/articles/6000195093. Could you send a screenshot of the warning you are seeing so we can take a look? You can reach us at email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you! --AdBlock Support