- por Usuário 16069620 do Firefox, há um anoAvaliado em 1 de 5Каждый раз при закрытии Firefox и потвторном открытии все списки фильтров удаляются и приходится заново создавать! а их даже сохранить никак нельзя, приходится по новой добавлять большое количество элементов. И это постоянно на протяжении полугода уже
- por Bernadine, há 2 anosAvaliado em 1 de 5Not too long ago I would give Adblock 4 or 5 stars, but not any more. It opens it's just installed tab EVERY time browser is opened. Have to reset the settings EVERY time browser is opened. Have unchecked "Allow acceptable ads" but what do I get - ads - dancing ads, talking ads, singing ads - most times before the actual content of the page is loaded. The wifi connection is very slow and every ad makes it take that much longer for my browser to load pages. Tried but received no support or help from the developers or their forum.
- por Michael, há 2 anosAvaliado em 1 de 5Majority of ads are removed, but obviously not all. I also get a lot of Ad Blocker Detection popups. Last, the plugin is barely customizable.
Switch to uBlock Origin.
- por Usuário 16041311 do Firefox, há 2 anosAvaliado em 1 de 5La ultima version es un asco. Hasta ahora iba perfecto, pero la ultima version se ha comido mis filtros, no se deja configurar, los botones no responden, solo me aparecen avisos que en teoria estaban desactivados. Estoy harto de esta actualizacion.
- por ninja404, há 2 anosAvaliado em 1 de 5Every single time I restart Firefox, the page for the first run is always shown in a new tab. It gets worse, all of my rules for blocking ads are gone and no new ones can be made because they disappear when I restart Firefox. Also, I have the rules in a text file back when I used to be able to have more control over editing them, but it's changed so much that it is nothing like what it use to be.
- por Solun, há 2 anosAvaliado em 1 de 5There is still a ton of huge ads all over the website. And it is not a buggy version thing, I have been using AdBlock for years and extremely intrusive ads are always there. Now I got so frustrated when trying to read an article when ads were flashing all across the screen that I just had to go here and write this review. Do not use AdBlock, it is completely useless and what really gets me is they actually ask for donations for this malware.
- por ublock origin ist the king, há 2 anosAvaliado em 1 de 5Isn't blocking all ads; they're letting big companies pay them tons of money to let ads go through and don't block them. USE UBLOCK ORIGIN INSTEAD! OPEN SOURCE, BLOCKS EVERYTHING AND MAKES YOU SAFER!