- Avaliado em 5 de 5por Tony Rainbolt, há 2 horasI can't live without it! Just got a new computer, so downloaded it twice - once for the computer's Edge and once for the Firefox I use. Thank you. Donated $35 this time.
- Avaliado em 1 de 5por Sky, há 14 horasThis AdBlocker Plus no longer blocks youtube ads. They are doing this so we'll pay them $20 a year in subscription. I deleted this extension, and installed AdBlocker Ultimate instead. Life is back to being adfree... For the developers reading this, my entire family/friends used this extension for years... You've lost us forever though.
- Avaliado em 2 de 5por Usuário 12825085 do Firefox, há um diaIt is NOT block ads as promised. There is a giant FULL PAGE ad on Yahoo.com. Is this what you call an "acceptable" ad?! Also, annoying ads showing up in my email. Also, "report issue" function is not working. Will not allow me to report issue.
- Avaliado em 2 de 5por Korwin, há 2 diasДо появления "премиума" традиционно пользователя именно этим блокировщиком. Однако, введение назойливого доната, наконец, склонило в пользу использования FOS-решения.
- Avaliado em 3 de 5por Usuário 17669712 do Firefox, há 3 diasBefore the greed based update forcing you to pay 15 euros a month to actually block anything other then the bullshit algorithm they put in to the app to block glaring ad's. The app was 5 stars. It worked perfectly and had a button to allow you to block things directly. Now if you want to block anything you must pay.
They are essentally saying that the PC you are using, you are not allowed to use it the way you want, but instead MUST pay them to remove the bullshit infesting the internet in ad's.