- Ocena: 5/5Autor: YoshiNuss, 9 miesięcy temuI love this, it works perfectly and makes watching YT so much more pleasant! ❤️
RE: Thanks for your reply! I understand of course, it still works very well, and I'm super happy with it!
-When I get 1 unskippable ad first and then another, the audio is briefly unmuted between the two which shouldn't happen of course.
Would it be possible to detect this and keep audio muted between the ads?
Thank you very much for your great work here, I really appreciate it!
Odpowiedź autoraData: 7 miesięcy temuthanks for your review.
1. the 5 seconds timer is not present on pre-roll ads (ad before the video plays) can't detect that.
2. the plugin scans the page every 100 milliseconds that's why you get not even half second of audio on a video ad, Can't work with lower or it will slow down your browser, lag, etc.
3. Even with 1 second of timer to close the ad sometimes the ad don't have time to load and display the ad, so must be a timer, that is how the plugin works, there are timers to do scans and timers to click on ads skip and close button. I don't see how to make it work differently.
I appreciate your comments, but as i said with all those points above, can't see how to make it work the way you want it to work. I may look into it but can't give any guaranties that the plugin will work the way you want it.
- Ocena: 1/5Autor: ginnsa, rok temuunfortunately useless without an automatic mute function
Odpowiedź autoraData: rok temuNot having a feature that you want does not make it useless. Apart from that the requested feature was implemented on the latest version. Can you please change your review now? And next time be more polite requesting people to do things for free.
- Ocena: 5/5Autor: Amine, rok temuI have been using this extension for a long time, it's very useful for those who want their YouTubers to be paid but don't like the fact that you have to close the ad manually.
I suggest you add the possibility for the user to choose a shortcut key to deactivate/activate it easily, so if he encounters an ad that may interest him, he can instantly stop the extension.
Thanks for this brilliant extension, and I'm sure the YouTubers I watch are grateful too.