- Autor: Firefox User 3294812903, 2 lata temuOcena: 2/5After updating, opens a tab of the website SMACK in your face. Doesn't matter if you're on Netflix on the TV, full screen, the add on decides that you have to be looking at their tab RIGHT NOW and BAMM, opens and switches the focus to it.
Because of that, it has to go. There are a lot of ways to display your release notes (such as display them within the UI of your extension) than force-opening a website.
- Autor: Nm, 2 lata temuOcena: 2/5Я использовал это расширение в chrome браузере, но решил перейти на Mozilla Firefox. И когда я скачал это расширение, в нём исчезла опция "disable", позволяющая выборочно отключать js и т.д. Я порылся в настройках, но так и не нашёл как можно её включить.
- Autor: orac, 2 lata temuOcena: 2/5I find it EXTREMELY intrusive to open the addon's homepage (release notes) out of the blue after an (apparently) automatic update! Especially since the known breach on the Chrome addon a couple of years ago.
The addon itself includes some nice features and shortcuts. Three stars off, solely for not being able to fully trust this addon while it requires a lot of permissions.
- Autor: Firefox user 13641046, 4 lata temuOcena: 2/5I loved this addon, but only until the actual version came. I can't use this anymore, the old version is really very good. This actual version is worst. The option to see dom source code and to personalize to outline elements I want is the best for me. Why you modified a so good addon. Sorry, falled down in my concept.
The rules of Firefox will be the same as Chrome, plastering the good extensions developers
- Autor: Firefox user 13574058, 4 lata temuOcena: 2/5It was such a great extension before the last update of Firefox, but now the possibilities are seriously limited. I've been using it with joy for many years, but now it doesn't even come close to what it was.
I know this is not chrispederick's fault. I can only dream that the FF people do something to make its old functionality possible again.
This extension is now useless for me. :/Firefox removed the APIs that powered the disable features so these features had to be removed from the extension. I have asked Firefox to add support for these APIs back in, but until they do so there is nothing I can do on my end unfortunately.
- Autor: Marco, 4 lata temuOcena: 2/5¿Por qué eliminaron la opción de borrar caché?Firefox removed the API that this feature used so I had to remove it from the extension. I am looking into if there are alternative ways to implement the feature and if there are I will add it back in for a future release.
- Autor: Firefox user 13475053, 4 lata temuOcena: 2/5Not liking the new update. Want to be able to pin the tools open for easy access. Could also quickly access items by using keyboard combinations. I hope this is temporary and can be fixed.The keyboard shortcut support in the new version of Firefox is completely different so the extension needs to be heavily rewritten to support those again. However, I do hope to add support back in for both keyboard shortcuts and 'Pin Features' in a future release.
- Autor: Firefox user 13474297, 4 lata temuOcena: 2/5oh no where is gone old features? I am very disappointed with new version. I am happy for old version that was best.Any features that were removed is because Firefox either drastically changed or completely removed the APIs that were powering them. This was a change forced on me and not something I had any control over.
- Autor: Firefox user 13457655, 4 lata temuOcena: 2/5Chris,
Can I get some place to download the old extension? I'm locked on an old version of FF for work purposes, and preferred the old add-on to this newer one. The newer one is useless now with the new architecture (not your fault), but I'd hate to give up such a great add-on because Mozilla fucked us over.
- Autor: Firefox user 13445323, 4 lata temuOcena: 2/5Hello Chris, i'm so lost and disappointed with this new version :/ i use webdeveloper for many years and i loved it. This helped me in my job and also for teaching classes of webdesign for showing css element to my students. Where is the function "see the css of an element" that show the short css on click in one element, i can't find it anymore !? hope find it as soon as possible..
Edit : Chris, Thanks for your answer : i put 5 stars to the old extension webdev and i want to tell you lots of thanks for your good job, but only one star for the new one for the moment. So, to work with students, i blocked firefox update for the moment to stay with the old version and the old webdeveloper too !The ‘Display Style Information’ feature also had to be removed as Firefox removed the APIs that it was using. The best replacement for this feature is the CSS inspector built into the browser developer tools: