- Ocena: 1/5Autor: Nikolaj, 9 miesięcy temuAside from the white and black lists, this extension also has a list of domains where the UA should never be spoofed. It's never stated that it exists, and I found it out only when I accidentally opened the settings. This list includes domains I was using this extension for, which means that my UA wasn't actually spoofed there. 1/5, many thanks for a privacy leakage for no apparent reason.
- Ocena: 1/5Autor: Сырное, 9 miesięcy temuit is difficult to master - you need a simple GUI option, where each site offers its own identifier, and not offer to write in a scripting language.
and of course the fox starts using the processor from 1.5% to 15%.
- Ocena: 1/5Autor: Barry Allen, 10 miesięcy temuWith extension enabled all the sites that use Cloudflare are don't load. Which makes this extension pretty much useless. I hope this issue get fixed then i will change my review.
Edit: Another review reminded me that it "makes the CPU go nuts every 30 seconds!"
- Ocena: 1/5Autor: Firefox user 16957737, 10 miesięcy temuThis bugs websites that use Cloudflare DDoS protection in the default settings. Funny that their own official website uses Cloudflare protection, so there is probably a workaround but I prefer to just disable it.
- Ocena: 1/5Autor: Firefox user 12189513, 10 miesięcy temuLittle bit unintuative. You just must to have lots of spare time to repeatedly read and test the meaning of all these buttons and watch all these videos. Installed month ago and still not found free hours to sit down and start to learn a new way to switch UA of my browser. Not yet removed.