Autor recenzji: Usuário FF 17151627
Ocena: 4/5Autor: Usuário FF 17151627, rok temu
Extensão muito boa, mas precisa melhorar a interface da extensão para se adequar quando aberto no Firefox para Android, se possível aumente e atualize a lista de agentes de navegação, além é claro crie um submenu de escolha do idioma local de origem do usuário, nas configurações da extensão.
- Ocena: 5/5Autor: Firefox user 12401675, 13 dni temuThe modified browser profile does not pass Cloudflare's validation. https://webbrowsertools.com/ip address/
- Ocena: 1/5Autor: Barry Allen, 18 dni temuWith extension enabled all the sites that use Cloudflare are don't load. Which makes this extension pretty much useless. I hope this issue get fixed then i will change my review.
Edit: Another review reminded me that it "makes the CPU go nuts every 30 seconds!"
- Ocena: 1/5Autor: Firefox user 16957737, 24 dni temuThis bugs websites that use Cloudflare DDoS protection in the default settings. Funny that their own official website uses Cloudflare protection, so there is probably a workaround but I prefer to just disable it.
- Ocena: 1/5Autor: Firefox user 12189513, miesiąc temuLittle bit unintuative. You just must to have lots of spare time to repeatedly read and test the meaning of all these buttons and watch all these videos. Installed month ago and still not found free hours to sit down and start to learn a new way to switch UA of my browser. Not yet removed.
- Ocena: 1/5Autor: Marc, miesiąc temuThis plugin is either a completely unintuitive piece of crap or it just plainly doesn't work in firefox 113
- Ocena: 5/5Autor: Letsric, miesiąc temuThis addon makes it possible, to use the Bing AI-Chat with Firefox, although it's normally only avalible for mIcRoSoFtS ReCoMeNdeT BroWSer
- Ocena: 5/5Autor: Firefox user 14322007, miesiąc temuDoes exactly what I need it to do. I love that I can set the user agent per site. I can save and export my configuration or I can change the user-agent string ad-hoc.
- Ocena: 5/5Autor: Duser, 2 miesiące temuThis is a great, simple, and robust application. 5-stars for my needs.
Several shortcomings: The user agents are not that up-to-date. currently, i am using fierfox 112 but the add-on shows a user agent up to firefox 108. not a big deal; i can edit that manually but i preferred if the add-on automatically updated that info.
I'd also like there to be a mode for the extension to auto-apply the most used user agents out there on the web.