Ocena: 4/5Autor: Megnatar, 3 lata temu
Does it's job well. Now most sites think this pc is not a Linux machine. However. Permanently changing the user agent to something else. Still could enable sites to identify you. Only thing is, the information you provide is not correct.
- Ocena: 1/5Autor: Elaine, 2 dni temuNoticed YouTube stopped working for me today... this did the trick. Didn't have to disable any of my adblockers and now able to load videos, although my computer froze for a moment... thx
update: ok nvm not sure why but stopped working next day...
- Ocena: 5/5Autor: Firefox user 17867171, 5 dni temuWorks perfectly, and it stands by the purpose of firefox (and the entire mozilla foundation), being open source. I also love that I can set the ua to something custom like windows 12 with chrome 250.
- Ocena: 3/5Autor: Lin Zhe-Hui, 8 dni temuWhen i using whitelist mode, this add-ons sometimes mistakely chages my UA for site not on the list. This happens occasionally and triggers Google's security check which warns me that there might be suspicious / mailious behavior in my PC. (i gauess reason would be they find me using different browsers with same cookie in a short time) I confirmed that both fake UA and real UA appear in the Gmail's "recent activity" within short minutes. Oh, this problem is already reported by someone to the github repo: https://github.com/ray-lothian/UserAgent-Switcher/issues/191
- Ocena: 2/5Autor: CodeBlue, 11 dni temuIt's a nice extension but it's really missing a native "randomize" option where you can select some browsers and OS, and how often you want the extension to randomly choose a new User-Agent for you. I hope Ray can add this soon; which will make it purrrrfect :-)
- Ocena: 3/5Autor: dfk, 14 dni temuVery good options and user-agents to choose from but unfortunately it doesn't work as well as the other User-Agent Switcher as some site still detect the old user agent strangely.