- Ocena: 5/5thanks. options often display blank white page. cannot type any characters in there, have to copy paste. local hostnames are usually not recognized. otherwise getting:
- Connection failure (unknown reason) on HTTP
- Connection failure (likely wonrg hostname/port...) on HTTPS
- two-step verification needed in the best case
no luck, but i support development with good rating:)
update: connection made with standalone hostname for Download Station :)
- Ocena: 4/5Update Edit: Thanks for the clarification! This deserves 5* if we can have the feature to add several magnets at the same time (instead of 1).
Odpowiedź autoraData: 2 miesiące temuYou're probably thinking of another extension, as there is no version of that feature in either the Chrome or Firefox versions of this addon. It's on my radar though, and there's a tracking issue for it at https://github.com/seansfkelley/synology-download-manager/issues/28.
- Ocena: 4/5Love this extension but please give us the option to choose where to send a file when downloading a torrent when we right click on a torrent.
- Ocena: 4/5Everything is fine, but there are not enough buttons to "stop all" / "resume all" as it is implemented in the extension for chrome (www.download-station-extension.com)
PS Useful during online games for example
- Ocena: 5/5Perfect!
- Ocena: 1/5Constantly giving me connection errors, even though the "test" is reporting everything to be fine. Meanwhile, this plugin is constantly spamming me about the plugin costing a lot of time to develop (which I highly doubt considering its current state) and wanting me to donate to a dysfunctional plugin with crappy support and false promises. Just cutting and pasting download links work way better than this junk!
Odpowiedź autoraData: 6 miesięcy temuThe latest version (just released) makes the Test Connection button attempt to re-login to fix connection errors.
I'll note that the only place I ask for a contribution is on the settings page, using the understated Firefox-default message, which hardly qualifies as spamming. I provide this addon free of charge and nobody is forcing you to use it. Check your entitlement.
- Ocena: 4/5On Uptobox, the file is the downloaded link, not the file name.
- Ocena: 5/5https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/add-on-signing-in-firefox
- Ocena: 5/5Great plugin, but still have a small annoying bug.
If Synology is not responsive when the browser starts, the addon will never retry connecting to it. Even when the "test" in settings works fine, the button will still be disabled.
Odpowiedź autoraData: 6 miesięcy temuHey there, glad you like it! The most recent version (0.5.8) changed the behavior of the Test Connection button to attempt to re-login to fix connection errors, so hopefully that fixes your issue!
- Ocena: 4/5Could You change:
1) Multiple links can be paste
2) Put possibility "resume" when file download error shows up. In DS app, when an error download file appears, the Play button can be used to resume download.
- Ocena: 5/5Wonderful extension ! Just missing the ability to define what shows badge on icon of tool bar.