- Autor: BobDawson, 4 lata temuOcena: 4/5Lastest version 188.8.131.52 is much improved and works great on Quantum (Firefox 57). When missing bells and whistles such as changing button assignment is added this will rate a 5.
- Autor: Geoff M, 4 lata temuOcena: 2/5I messed around trying different keyboard modifiers combinations and looking for basic instructions before finding out that you need to drag with the right mouse button - which isn't identified ANYWHERE. it just opens all links within in a new tab. So, not very convenient if what you want to do is mass download a bunch of files. I'll use Opera instead.
- Autor: patrickdrd, 4 lata temuOcena: 3/5using firefox 49 it has become awful:
first of all it opens links clicked at the end, not next to current tab, as before and tab selection has become larger, marking irrelevant areas,
I guess it's time for an update
edit: well, ok, but the new version sucks big time, while the old one worked like a charm, so I rolled back too, I don't care about electrolysis either, I'll disable it if I get a chance
Odpowiedź autoraData: 4 lata temuMy apologies, the version that is now 'current' is a rewrite from scratch and was a first shot at it, the next release will have many more features and issues fixed. Coming soon.
- Autor: Nafalem, 4 lata temuOcena: 4/5unfortunately there is no ability to copy as a plain text
eg. if i set action: Copy Links to Clipboard and select links on this page
Clint Priest, Tommi Rautava and then paste them to excel or word instead url i get Clint Priest, Tommi Rautava.
i suggest add some hotkey or options to copy links as plain text so result after paste to excel would be plain text
- Autor: iambk, 4 lata temuOcena: 5/5FF46 broke this great add-on but the unsigned v2.4.3 works. I couldn't find this version on GitHub (the latest there was v2.4.3b3 and it didn't work) but you can find it under version history for this add-on here.
- Autor: Bill, 4 lata temuOcena: 5/5After I updated to Fire Fox 46, I can no longer select links in Snap Links Plus. I rely on this feature regularly, so this is a real problem for me. What do I need to do to fix it?
- Autor: masamuneangel, 4 lata temuOcena: 1/5I used to use this all the time but ever since I updated to firefox 46.0 I can't select multiple links, I switched from the original snap links to snap links plus because the older one was discontinued but I may have to find a new add-on if I can't figure out how to get this working :(
- Autor: Futurepower(R), 4 lata temuOcena: 5/5Snap Links Plus is necessary when doing research. If several links are available in a page of a document, Snap Links Plus helps me make sure I open all of them, and saves time.
Apparently there is no 64-bit version that works with the 64-bit version of the Pale Moon browser. So, I also use the 32-bit version of Firefox.
- Autor: Brown Ghost, 5 lat temuOcena: 5/5I love this add on so much, use it every day.. now its broken, please fix.. thanks..
Odpowiedź autoraData: 5 lat temuI miss it too, I have begun on a new Version 3 which would be web extension based but it may be a long time coming. Anyone out there who is a developer is welcome to pitch in.
The new version will likely be more focused on the major use case and with less GUI based options which will raise the bar for those not technical unfortunately, but it will save time in getting a new, working version, to market.
- Autor: UnderPL, 5 lat temuOcena: 2/5More customizable than Multi Links Plus but I still use because it open links the way I want
Open links [a][b][c][d]
don't wait for the links to load and try to open [e][f][g][h]
when it should be
- Autor: Andre Bell, 5 lat temuOcena: 4/5Awesome. I use this add-on everyday when researching via Google [FF 40.0.3]. Only option missing that would make this a five-star review is delay loading the tabbed pages until switching to the individual tabs. Firefox can be a memory hog. Delaying the loading of the tabbed pages until accessing the tabs would save memory, I think. Otherwise this is a near-perfect add-on for my use. 4.99999999 stars :)
- Autor: SteveMc, 5 lat temuOcena: 5/5This addon is indispensible at times (such as opening many bug tracker links) but seems its broken in latest firefox - no longer working in FF43. Same symptom as last review reported.
Still giving it a 5* since if it gets fixed its still the best and only one of its kind.
post note: Actually working in FF (v43) but not in FF Developer Edition (v45).
- Autor: Firefox user 12029192, 5 lat temuOcena: 1/5Tried many different options. It no longer offers choices of what to do or opens the links automatically. The green box remains but nothing happens. What a shame.
- Autor: Kurouto, 5 lat temuOcena: 3/5This add-on only allows a person to make 1 selection of a group links. However, it would be a lot more useful if a person could make multiple selections of a group of links. [Ex: 1) Hold down Ctrl, and then right-click and drag to select a group of links. 2) While still holding down Ctrl (do not release) right-click a 2nd time to select the next group of links, and so on. 3) After all links of choice has been selected, release the Ctrl key to open all the selected links.] Note: By re-selecting previously selected links, the person would be able to deselect those links.
Multi Links did have this ability, but it is not longer available.
The button does not have to be Ctrl, but since Windows operating system makes this kind of selection this way, most people are already accustomed to Ctrl and would appreciate it.
I am aware that the Ctrl button is currently being used by some other feature in this add-on, but having a choice between these 2 features, or assigning it to a different button would be nice.
If done, I'll give 5 stars and donation.
- Autor: Glauco, 5 lat temuOcena: 5/5Even though the development of this add-on seems to have stopped at the compatibility with Firefox version 36 (current version is 40), it works for me! I just installed it and have used it successfully at its default settings. This add-on, though, has a zillion options that are supposed to make it VERY versatile. Hopefully the developers are going to keep this add-on up to date!