- Autor: atomizer, 5 lat temuOcena: 2/5while some of its functions work well, this ext. has a number of unpatched bugs dating back to 2013 (look at the gitub repo), leading me to believe it is largely abandoned
- Autor: Kangarooo, 5 lat temuOcena: 3/5Good would be to implement idea of having full context menu for other plugins.
FOr example if i have plugin to open links in VLC then multiple selection Holding CTRL would show full context with open with VLC too.
Either with plugin OPEN WITH or plugin VLC CONTEXT MENU
- Autor: Dark Sigma, 6 lat temuOcena: 5/5One of the best extensions around, is it a must for all.
However, is possible to make it compatible with Pale Moon 25.1?
As browser is all what Firefox whould be if developed completely for the users without any compromise.
EDIT: No sorry, it have the application target but it won't work completely, when i try to make the link selection nothing happen.
- Autor: VanDelfin, 6 lat temuOcena: 5/5Absolutely fantastic!
A small tool that saves me loads of time and stress!
Simple to use and does the job fantastically well.
I have this installed on all my computers!
- Autor: Firefox user 5054217, 6 lat temuOcena: 4/5indeed broken sience 35.0 beta - confirmed. Because it worked comparably good still 5*
Edit: Very low activity here (especially of users)... hmmm
Edit2: Seems like there's no more live here... will come back in the early beginning of 2015... from now on... 4*
- Autor: Garry, 6 lat temuOcena: 5/5I use this Add-On every single day in my work against online piracy. It works really well and is SUPER easy to use!
I also think working on the issues that JMJimmy mentions would make this an even better product!
- Autor: Philip King, 6 lat temuOcena: 1/5Is it really the case that there are no instructions? I certainly can't find them.I can draw the box, but then nothing happens. I assume I am supposed to do something, but I have not guessed what yet.
- Autor: Firefox user 5735786, 6 lat temuOcena: 4/5Multi Links, dead since 2011, is an extension that did what this does, except would open links in the order you dragged them, so you could go right to left, and the first opened tab would contain the rightmost link, because you dragged over it first. This is the only flaw of this extension, as far as I can see. Adding this ability, at least as a toggle, would make it perfect for me.
- Autor: Firefox user 10671606, 7 lat temuOcena: 5/5Уже два года облегчает мне жизнь в Сети. Не знаю, сколько нервов мне сохранило это дополнение, ведь по одной открывать 100500 ссылок - это с ума сойти можно!
- Autor: Firefox user 9978782, 7 lat temuOcena: 4/5I've been playing with this addon and it's great in all except one area. I don't this there is a way to make multiple rectangular selections in one pass or/and deselect already selected links like Multi Links did. I would really love to see this in future releases. Other than that it's very helpful tool.
- Autor: HannesH, 7 lat temuOcena: 5/5Could only be better if there would be an option to make different choices (for example open in background with right-click marker and copying links when using the left-click marker)
Edit: done: https://github.com/cpriest/SnapLinksPlus/issues/33
- Autor: kirovism, 7 lat temuOcena: 5/5See a lot of frustration and people angrily giving bad reviews because the developer did not update this to be compatible with latest firefox version?
That is exactly how good this plug in is.
It is a simple functionality but it improve your browsing experience to the point that once you cannot use it any more people become desperate and resort to whining here.
- Autor: Nestea_Zen, 7 lat temuOcena: 5/5Yaaay. Updated from 20beta to 27beta yesterday and was afraid I will have to use other add-ons. version 2.3.4b12 from github works on 27beta. I wish I could send him some money.
- Autor: Peter, 7 lat temuOcena: 3/5Three Stars instead of the otherwise Five Stars. Here's why . . .WHY is there always a compatibility problem with Snap Links whenever a new version of Firefox launches?This is SO annoying. EVERYTIME my Firefox upgrades to a newer version I have to wait for a newer Snap Links >_<
PS - No other add-ons that I have been using suffers from such compatibility problems.
Odpowiedź autoraData: 7 lat temuMy apologies about this, prior to FF 25 release I was not aware of issues in FF 25+. It was a rather simple fix really but there was a major change already in progress that prevented me from releasing a small version release to fix FF25-28. The current beta (just released today) is available here: https://github.com/cpriest/SnapLinksPlus/raw/master/dist/snaplinksplus-2.3.4b12.xpi (Release Candidate 1)