- Autor: Henry Krinkle, 5 miesięcy temuOcena: 2/5could be 4 or even 5 stars but:
1. i'd suggest adding an option to download to a folder other than the location set within firefox and
2. not sure if it's a recent FF update or the add-on itself but it's been failing hard lately. when i set it to close tabs after saving (convenient and seems to speed up the process a bit) it "pretends" to save them but they're nowhere to be found. if i select all and chose "dl selected" or "dl all" with "close after" unselected it usually saves most of the tabs but it's gotten insanely slooooooooooooooooow. like 56k slow.
fixing one or both of these would make it a better add-on and get 5 stars easily.
Odpowiedź autoraData: 5 miesięcy temuThank you, I guess.
1. It's technically impossible
2. Make sure the option "Misc. > save pages in background" is enabled. The missed download bug (when this option is disabled) will be fixed in the version 1.18.50.
This section is intended for reviews. Please report bugs, issues, or regressions here: https://github.com/gildas-lormeau/SingleFile/issues, or contact me by email (cf. link "Support Email"). Please also note that stars should not be used as a "money" to trade features or bug fixes.
- Autor: Firefox user 16353757, 7 miesięcy temuOcena: 2/5I chose to save all links on a webpage (more than 100 to individual images) and it opened more than 100 tabs. [answering the reply below] But opening more than 100 tabs freezes Firefox, is this really the way it should work?