- Autor: dschmittz, 22 dni temuOcena: 1/5in firefox I am unable to save any singlefile download to a folder of choice eventhough I have the appropriate firefox option selected - singlefile overrides my setting and always downloads to firefox's default folder - if I do a plain 'save as' i.e. by pass singlefile then I get the choice of selecting a folder - when I first started using singlefile this wasn't an issue so it must have crept in somewhere with a later singlefile version/upgrade ? it isn't an issue in other (several) browsers I use - apart from that singlefile was a pleasant discovery, unfortunately firefox is my preferred browser so I'm researching an an alternative to singlefile
Odpowiedź autoraData: 22 dni temuThis section is intended for reviews, not for bug reports or feature requests. Please also note that stars should not be used as a "money" to trade features or bug fixes. Reading the documentation or posting issue reports via the appropriate channel (https://github.com/gildas-lormeau/SingleFile/issues or by email) might also help, who knows? From now on, I will no longer respond to such "reviews" because experience has shown me that it is absolutely useless.
Uncheck "Misc. > save pages in background".
- Autor: JfmbLinux, miesiąc temuOcena: 3/5Mettre une page complète (avec le CSS, les images, etc.) dans un simple fichier HTML, ça fonctionne pour certains sites, mais pas pour tous.
Odpowiedź autoraData: miesiąc temuDans ce cas, merci de signaler les bugs eventuels ici https://github.com/gildas-lormeau/SingleFile/issues. Vous pouvez aussi me contacter par mail via la page de l'extension sur le store. Sans cela et à defaut de lire dans les pensées, je ne peux absolument rien faire pour vous aider.
- Autor: Firefox user 15614831, miesiąc temuOcena: 3/5Completely fails to encode image files having a local path (as opposed to web URL). Fails to encode files which don't define a character encoding.
UPDATE: While this may be an upstream bug, the extension cannot be rate better than 3/5 because it in fact does not work well. Firefox is losing market share because of things like this, however there is also WaterFox which has been focused on giving the users a good experience. It is my hope that Firefox will die AND that a fork which respects users shall replace it. Bad leadership destroys products just like dictatorial government destroys nations.
- Autor: Liadry, miesiąc temuOcena: 5/5Thank you so much for such an amazing addon! I literally can't imagine my internet life without it after being using it for year.
The only problem I got is unintended resetting of all addon settings after every update of Firefox. Please, fix that if possible.
- Autor: Firefox user 12343100, 2 miesiące temuOcena: 5/5This is what I've been looking for for a very long time. I've long liked Safari's ability to save a page as a Webarchive file, but didn't like that it was a proprietary format. Saving via Firefox was okay, but clunky with the way it saves all the files and graphics separately. SingleFile is great, saving everything as a single HTML file. What is this magic where they can include the graphics invisibly in the file? I can still edit the HTML to remove undesirable stuff without breaking the saved file. This extension is so incredibly useful that I hope it's never abandoned.
- Autor: Firefox user 11430268, 2 miesiące temuOcena: 5/5La qualité de ce module va au-delà de mes espérances. Presque tout y est, et en tout cas l'essentiel, ce qui est clairement l'objectif de ce type d'add-on. Très utile pour les recherches académiques, ou l'archivage pour la gestion administrative, p. ex. les consommateurs face aux CG fluctuantes des commerçants.
En revanche, j'ai l'impression qu'il n'est pas aisément possible d'annoter un fichier HTML SingleFile après l'avoir sauvegardé (i. e. pour y apporter une modification ou une note plus tard).
- Autor: aim2future, 3 miesiące temuOcena: 1/5I click on the save icon, and it seems to be doing something, but then nothing, I get no question where to save the page.
As I don't even know what format the page is saved with, I don't even know what search for.
This application needs some real improvements, before becoming useful.
1. specify what file format will be used for the saved page.
2. add a requester so you can specify the essential "where" to save the page.
For now I will uninstall this app, as it doesn't seem useful.
However, I'm prepared to test it again, when it has become working, that is criteria #1 and #2 are fulfilled,
When #1 and #2 are fulfilled, please notify me at
and I'll test it again.
Odpowiedź autoraData: 3 miesiące temuPlease read https://addons.mozilla.org/review_guide. Reviews should not be used as bug reports or feature requests.
1. It's written in bold in the description of the extension, the format is HTML
2. There's already an option for that, see the help page of the extension for more information