- Autor: WhoeverIam 3000, 9 lat temuOcena: 5/5For version 4.9.2, the preview may not render properly in Google due to the release of Google Instant Previews on Nov 9 2010.
The version 4.9.3, not yet approved by Mozilla, solves that problem.
- Autor: Vitz, 9 lat temuOcena: 2/5This used to be excellent. These new ''Sponsored links'' are unacceptable though. I'd be content with them if they were at the bottom of the page, but right at the top in the search results? No.
- Autor: TheJoe, 9 lat temuOcena: 1/5I'm really good with search preview, a very usefull addon..
All i have to complain are the sponsored link in this last release. A sponsored link is shown as first result at the top of the page, but it doesn't seem a sponsored link, it seem a result. That's very bad, a sponsored link should look like a sponsored link, isn't it?
Odpowiedź autoraData: 9 lat temuThe sponsored links have a yellow background and are clearly marked 'SearchPreview Sponsored Link'. If you do not like the sponsored links, you can disable them in the SearchPreview options dialog.
- Autor: Febol3000, 9 lat temuOcena: 4/5Pro: Queso Add-on e molto utile, e rende le ricerche più veluci e mirate.
Contro: piccola pecca e vulnerabile a siti con minacce di worm, e virus per ovviare al problema dotarsi di un buon antivirus per bloccare le possibili minacce.
- Autor: Robert , 10 lat temuOcena: 5/5Malheureusement incompatible pour l'instant avec Firefox 4.0.
Il est tellement bien que s'il ne devait pas y avoir de mise à jour de ce plugin, j'en profiterai (enfin) pour changer de navigateur (mais pas IE, rassurez-vous).
- Autor: Usernomnom, 10 lat temuOcena: 4/5I don't mind ads on top or the bottom of search results but most of the ads are from malicious websites so until there's a decent screening of the ads, I've unchecked its option (and wouldn't use this add-on if the option to remove ads is taken away.)
- Autor: tinchev, 10 lat temuOcena: 4/5I used to like this add-on, but now I hate the way they started to place ads recently on the bottom of the Google's results. I suppose I might change the extension due to this reason only... and others may follow me.
- Autor: SamK, 10 lat temuOcena: 5/5THANK YOU SOO MUCH .... but
As a person who tries to minimize the number of addons I have, AND with the new features of Google ... its time for me to say GOOD BYE = (
When on google results page > Show Options > PAGE PREVIEWS!
Though some pages in Google preview option Does not display, the previews given by Google seems more accurate ... so for now it seems its good bye.
P.S ... BTW I always allowed your ads so i could help you guys ... Thank you again and Good bye = (
- Autor: Louisss69, 10 lat temuOcena: 3/5Hello,
I just loved this addon, i got used to it and now i'm addicted.
But since yesteday instead of a picture next to the links there's a white rectangle. Am I the only one with this issue? Does anyone know how to fix it?
(I tried to uninstall and reinstall Search Preview but without success)
- Autor: furanku10, 10 lat temuOcena: 3/5What about privacy?
- Which data is sent exactly to your servers?
- What do you do with these informations?
- Do you store/process/combine them in any way?
- Autor: Ben2300, 10 lat temuOcena: 4/5Nice extension but, in French 4.2 version i can't disable sponsored links in option dialogSearchPreview should not be showing sponsored links for google.fr or French Firefox versions, I think I have found the issue and fixed it. If you still see the sponsored links for google.fr or French Firefox versions please contact SearchPreview support at email@example.com Thanks.
- Autor: MusicMonkey5555, 10 lat temuOcena: 4/5Love this Plug in In fact I rarely look at the text first anymore.
Seems to break Google search now when enabled. If you go to: http://www.google.com/ and type something in the search box then hit enter. The loading bar goes and then finishes but the pages is still the previous one.
NOTE: I have the updated Google interface. Let me know if anyone else gets this.