- Autor: mmmel4real, 6 lat temuOcena: 3/5No way to show a popup of the image? Makes it kind of useless for me. All I see is a tiny, Illegible thumbnail. Can't tell if the information is close to what I'm looking for. A favicon is actually more useful.
I guess I could always zoom in 20x but that's ridiculous..... and it slows me down.
3 stars for working well (FFx 34.x)
- Autor: volker, 6 lat temuOcena: 3/5In SearchPreview 7.1 it was possible to show an icon in the Firefox Statusbar to easily switch the preview on or off. It's a pity that this nice feature has gone! Especially because there still is a statusbar if - for example - the Addon Status4Evar is installed.
- Autor: Firefox user 11273354, 6 lat temuOcena: 5/5Every time I install a fresh browser this is the first add-on I add. Seeing a preview of the search results before clicking helps me sort out the junk results. Yes, I see ads now and again, but you can disable them in the preferences.
- Autor: gm98, 6 lat temuOcena: 1/5it is a good addon but it contains
IT ADD ADS ON GOOGLE
i want that the creator of this addon add a page that prompt to the user if it want MORE ADS IN GOOGLE
Odpowiedź autoraData: 6 lat temuThe description on this page is very clear that “For some search terms, this version will insert sponsored links into the Google search results (labeled as 'SearchPreview Sponsored Links')” and also “If you don't like the sponsored links, you can disable them in the SearchPreview options dialog”.
- Autor: GiPiero, 7 lat temuOcena: 4/5Very good addon, but with a flaw: the icon to quickly enalble/disable it has a very old technology. It was created for the old taskbar, and with the addons bar it results unmovable.
Now that with FF29 and Australis the Addons Bar has been removed, the icon is not avaible at all.
Please fix the icon problem, so that it is possible to add it to any firefox bar.
- Autor: igob8a, 7 lat temuOcena: 4/5I have used this addon for as long as I can remember and I love it. Often I forget that it isn't a built in feature of Google serach.
Unfortunately as of lately it sometimes does not show up unless the page is reloaded.
- Autor: MAK, 7 lat temuOcena: 4/5I finally updated to FF v24 from v17 tonight. After doing that I decided to try your addon again; I haven't used it for a few years. Anyhow, it works nicely for Google and Yahoo but I can't get it to show up for Bing. Any ideas why or how to fix it? Thanks
- Autor: Fredsky, 7 lat temuOcena: 5/56.4 added duckduckgo support
now i can finally move to duckduckgo!
wish i could give more starts
note: you >really< should advertise more the whole duckduck support