- Ocena: 5/5É um dos únicos que ajuda visualizando o site que vamos entrar. deixando o caminho mais fácil para navegar, sem ter que ficar enrolando procurando um bom site!
- Ocena: 3/5The addon works fine but it supports a limited amount of search engines. Support for startpage.com would be nice.
- Ocena: 4/5Хотелось бы чтобы это дополнение стало более похожим на GoogleMonkeyR.
- Ocena: 5/5EDIT: Works now, if FF is set to accept Google cookies.
(Has it always been like this?)
- Ocena: 5/5*** PROBLEM HAS BEEN FIXED BY THE AUTHOR OF "Search Engine Favicons" with Version 1.6 ***
Good add-on, but does not work together with "Search Engine Favicons", the thumbnails in the google search results are missing then. Please fix that incompatibility.
- Ocena: 4/5The best Search preview! But don't work a 100% on firefox 40.0.2 please check!
- Ocena: 5/5very cool and useful program. If You want go for Chrome, please click: http://programy.net.pl/program,searchpreview.html
- Ocena: 5/5J'utilise cet addon depuis ça sortie et je le trouve indispensable. Mais j'aimerai signaler qu'il ne fonctionne plus avec Google. Voir capture: http://i.imgur.com/95MmXt2.png
EDIT : Fonctionne à nouveau avec SearchPreview 8.4. Merci
- Ocena: 4/5This is a great add-on really useful. Could you please add the option to display favicons, display the results more than 1 column and an other option to auto load more results when you scroll down? Thanks a lot-
- Ocena: 5/5MUST HAVE addon! Especially for its support of duckduckgo!! This is the ONLY way i know of to get search previews in duckduckgo! Awesome!
- Ocena: 3/5No way to show a popup of the image? Makes it kind of useless for me. All I see is a tiny, Illegible thumbnail. Can't tell if the information is close to what I'm looking for. A favicon is actually more useful.
I guess I could always zoom in 20x but that's ridiculous..... and it slows me down.
3 stars for working well (FFx 34.x)
- Ocena: 4/5Please make SearchPreview also running in the Startpage HTTPS Privacy Search Engine (similar to Google but with much more privacy).
- Ocena: 3/5there is no yahoo search preview and rating but in bing and google it works.can you fix it?
what can i do? urgent.
i am using latest firefox.
- Ocena: 3/5In SearchPreview 7.1 it was possible to show an icon in the Firefox Statusbar to easily switch the preview on or off. It's a pity that this nice feature has gone! Especially because there still is a statusbar if - for example - the Addon Status4Evar is installed.
- Ocena: 5/5Every time I install a fresh browser this is the first add-on I add. Seeing a preview of the search results before clicking helps me sort out the junk results. Yes, I see ads now and again, but you can disable them in the preferences.
- Ocena: 1/5it is a good addon but it contains
IT ADD ADS ON GOOGLE
i want that the creator of this addon add a page that prompt to the user if it want MORE ADS IN GOOGLE
Odpowiedź autoraData: 5 lat temuThe description on this page is very clear that “For some search terms, this version will insert sponsored links into the Google search results (labeled as 'SearchPreview Sponsored Links')” and also “If you don't like the sponsored links, you can disable them in the SearchPreview options dialog”.
- Ocena: 5/5Saves me time as I can see 'fake' sites without having to click on them.
- Ocena: 5/5gud :)
- Ocena: 5/5Good old addon! Thumbs up to the creator!
Would be even better if it supported startpage.com too.
- Ocena: 5/5Ich finde das sollte Google zum Standard machen.
- Ocena: 5/5It's so useful, can't live without it.
- Ocena: 5/5Besserer schneller Überblick, sehr gut!
- Ocena: 4/5Very good addon, but with a flaw: the icon to quickly enalble/disable it has a very old technology. It was created for the old taskbar, and with the addons bar it results unmovable.
Now that with FF29 and Australis the Addons Bar has been removed, the icon is not avaible at all.
Please fix the icon problem, so that it is possible to add it to any firefox bar.
- Ocena: 5/5It works perfectly!
- Ocena: 4/5I have used this addon for as long as I can remember and I love it. Often I forget that it isn't a built in feature of Google serach.
Unfortunately as of lately it sometimes does not show up unless the page is reloaded.