- Autor: justdave, 5 miesięcy temuOcena: 1/5It works well as a screen capture. However the record function requires you to create account and save to their cloud. I don't want to save to someones cloud I want to save to computer to a folder I decide on. I'm not into sharing personal info with companies.
- Autor: Benny, 5 miesięcy temuOcena: 5/5I've only used the screenshot feature. Yes, there are sometimes minor glitches. But, all in all, this is a useful extension that let's you do things that are more difficult with the built-in capabilities.
- Autor: Firefox user 17255859, 5 miesięcy temuOcena: 5/5The best screen capture i know so far. Found this one and haven't searched for another. Captures full screen to selected area and allows downloads in pdf or picture image. It's great.
- Autor: Firefox user 16380553, 5 miesięcy temuOcena: 1/5Another "kind of free" thing that you MUST create an account for, MUST log in to use, MUST put up with pesterware and generally isn't really a handy little add-on so much as a semi crippled app which needs you to use their own site - cannot use remotely / offline etc .
Not a good app and capture area seems to have bugs.
- Autor: Rix_net, 5 miesięcy temuOcena: 2/5It's a good extension. But it doesn't work very well in Firefox. It stops working after some time. This has happened to me for years. I haven't used it for a while and now that I reinstalled it stopped working after two months. It's a great extension, but it has this problem.
- Autor: Firefox user 13540860, 6 miesięcy temuOcena: 4/5Super tool for basic screen grabs and applying highlighting/graphics. Doesn't work too well if you've zoomed out (e.g. 80%) and then zoom back after grabbing.
- Autor: Loopy007, 7 miesięcy temuOcena: 5/5Love this screen shot app but....... No longer works to capture Google Maps and sometimes the 'select area' capture shifts to the left after capture. Also NEVER capture bank details, passwords and private stuff as no guarantee the image is not being sent to third parties for marketing purposes! Firefox v94.0.2 (64-bit) and Windows 10