Autor: Firefox user 12564657, 2 miesiące temu
It is impossible to join to Firefox Relay Premium from Ukraine - Stripe blocks payment either from card or PayPal. Ridiculous
Odpowiedź autoraData: 2 miesiące temu
Hi, we're very sorry but Relay Premium is not available in Ukraine yet. We're releasing an update to make this is a bit more clear in our UI. We're trying to expand as quickly as possibly. I'm sorry for the inconvenience.
- Autor: Firefox user 14911049, 4 dni temuOcena: 4/5On one website (Aviva West Coast Trains suggestions page) this Add-on symbol was seen as an "incorrect format" for an e-mail address, and was rejected. Otherwise- excellent !
- Autor: Firefox user 17222580, 4 dni temuOcena: 5/5Ich bin sehr zufrieden. Läuft stabil und macht was es verspricht. Das manche Anbieter diese Adressen blockieren, ist verständlich. Aber meist funktioniert es. Weiter so.
- Autor: Spruce, 6 dni temuOcena: 1/5Sometimes this works, but not all the time. I have an outlook.com email address, and the email "bounced", so it didn't send. However, because it did this, it has temporarily suspended the email forwarding for more than a day! ALL of my aliases are blocked simply because ONE email did not send correctly! This is very frustrating, and it might be understandable (barely if at all) if the wait was like 10 minutes, but waiting more than a day is too much (32 hours). There also should be an option to view these emails that have "bounced", on the dashboard, or at least a "retry" button to attempt to send it again.
This service is useful and cool when it works, but it's just frustrating when it doesn't. Developers, please fix both the email "bouncing" problem AND shorten (or remove) the time that the service is disabled.
- Autor: Firefox user 17245841, 7 dni temuOcena: 3/5Cool idea - not new but convenient. Price is worth trying premium. Two concerns:
1) Custom email domains are susceptible to email spamming since you simply create a new address as you like. I would give up a little flexibility to ensure no one could simply create an alias email address on the fly. This would mean creating the alias first in the extension or interface, assigning a real email address and then use the alias on a site. This way spammers or bots couldn't just make a whole bunch of aliases connected to your domain. While I can appreciate the flexibility to create a new alias quickly this comes at a cost and is subject to abuse.
2) How can I manage my aliases using a mobile device? I haven't figured this out yet if it is indeed possible.
- Autor: badi, 9 dni temuOcena: 4/5Das Tool ist eine gute Idee. Es unterstützt normale Benutzer das Internet einfach mal zu nutzen ohne dass gleich eine irre Datenflut an Marketing-Szenen auf einen einprasseln.
Nur fehlt es noch etwas an Usability:
* Nach der Installation sollte beim Klick auf das Symbol in der Add-On-Leiste die Liste der generierten Relay-Mails zu sehen sein, wo ich mit einem weiteren Klick mir eine Mail kopieren kann. Gleiches gilt für die Auswahl im E-Mail-Feld. Die Option jedes Mal eine neue Mail-Adresse erstellen zu lassen ist zwar schön, aber nicht wirklich immer gewollt.
- Autor: Firefox user 15179677, 9 dni temuOcena: 3/5I am trying to verify my email on a site i signed up for and it said it sent it for me to verify but Yahoo does not have the verification. Not even in the spam folder. So i cant try out the free trial correctly before deciding to purchase the subscription. FF sent me here to report that it didn't work but this rating is the only thing i see to contact Mozilla to report it. Great concept that I would consider using after my 5 trial uses...if i could figure out how it worked.
- Autor: 18HopeCSF, 9 dni temuOcena: 1/5A nice idea, but you should explain that it's not completely free right at the beggining. It feels like you're mocking me when after reading everything I enter and realise I have 5 free tries and no more...