- Autor: Firefox user 17157090, 1 dzień temuOcena: 1/5It would appear that Firefox has not done their homework on the Relay addition. After I loaded it, I could NO longer enter my Google Gmail account as the email I had been using for years would not fully appear in the User field. They need to make the application user friendly by adding a simple ON and Off switch to which sites to be trusted and which sites to use Relay...DUH. What a huge let down Firefox! I'm not sure how to proceed at this point to retrieve my emails from Gmail. If you use Gmail or any other site where it automatically loads, DO NOT upload this software. You WILL have issues. I posted my issue on their site. Let's see if they will know how to fix it. Or, I will just try to find a way to delete it altogether.
Odpowiedź autoraData: 1 dzień temuHi We currently are working through different web compatibility issues like this. You can disable the relay add-on icon from showing up globally by going to the add-on in the toolbar, clicking the gear icon, and toggling off "Show relay icon in email fields on websites".
- Autor: pendantry, 2 dni temuOcena: 4/5I'm finding this to be a welcome addition to my information overload arsenal.
Some aspects of it are a little confusing (such as the reply functionality, which leaves me uncertain where my email response has actually gone), and I admit to being somewhat concerned by whether there might be privacy issues should the data held in 'Firefox Relay' be compromised.
So far, though, so good :)
- Autor: Firefox user 17145024, 3 dni temuOcena: 1/5Won't save labels for alias. They all revert to my email address. No way to use the custom domain I paid for either.
Odpowiedź autoraData: 2 dni temuHi! Do you have label syncing enabled? If you visit the Relay dashboard website and click on your profile icon in the top right corner, then settings, you can enable "Allow Relay to collect data showing the sites on which your aliases are created and used." This will allow your labels to be synced across devices and not just stored in your add-on. Hope this helps!
- Autor: ic, 6 dni temuOcena: 1/5An extension from Mozilla for Firefox that does not work on Firefox. Sad, but unfortunately unable to use it even once, even after restart and similar trials.
- Autor: Firefox user 12564657, 7 dni temuOcena: 1/5It is impossible to join to Firefox Relay Premium from Ukraine - Stripe blocks payment either from card or PayPal. Ridiculous
Odpowiedź autoraData: 7 dni temuHi, we're very sorry but Relay Premium is not available in Ukraine yet. We're releasing an update to make this is a bit more clear in our UI. We're trying to expand as quickly as possibly. I'm sorry for the inconvenience.