- Ocena: 5/5Autor: Firefox user 15037318, 2 lata temu---BIG PROBLEM. SUGGESTION TO THE DEVELOPER:
For the loop button or any button, when you click on it, it stays exactly the same and you have no possibility of knowing if the button has been activated or not!! THAT IS A BIG PROBLEM!!
It would be simple to make the button of another color when it is enabled and keep it the same color of the other buttons when it is not enabled.
Or when I move the cursor over a button that I use, it would indicate enabled or not enabled for example.
I will change to 5 stars when a change to correct this problem has been made.
This addon works well, even the loop button works well too.
---Update on 08/11/2021: thanks to the developer to have fully corrected the problem I had stated just above. Back to 5 stars.
Thanks for sharing this addon. Dearly needed on youtube where I tested it.
- Ocena: 5/5Autor: Kaepora Gaebora, 3 lata temuI find the add on to be wonderful and have been using it for years. I am very much appreciating the update the former updates for keyboard shortcuts (e.g. Alt+Shift+Right for faster speed).
However, since the last update, the new keyboard shortcuts conflict with FireFox's default "Ctrl+Shift+Left" as well as "Ctrl+Shift+Right" (e.g.a for the address bar as well as find bar). This sadly reduces the workflow and everyday use. I guess it's easy to fix and want to Thank You in advance! Since I think it's the #1 Playback Speed service, it's worth 5 stars even now. (For more details, there is already a thread form another user on github.) Thank you!
- Ocena: 5/5Autor: Spencer Reid, 5 lat temuSimple, lightweight and accurate!
I got positively surprised that it works on so many different sites. It's very fast accessible and very handy. Definitely a 5/5.
They have improved so much that the add on is nearly perfect now! One of the golden trio for add ons to Firefox! 🌟
What I miss:
1. An option for a default playback speed / to lock a speed setting for all the videos and sites. (Just a box to check with "lock current speed" and to uncheck when watching videos in normal speed.)
Thank you so much for a great add-on and service!
- Ocena: 5/5Autor: Skeletonxf, 5 lat temuEasy to use
I suggest making the all_urls permission granted at runtime rather than required for installation, it's nice that it works on embedded videos now but for me 99% of the use case won't need that permission granted and I'm a little weary to grant it permanently.
- Ocena: 5/5Autor: Firefox user 12936103, 5 lat temuI do wish the settings could be locked so i didn not need to click it every time i watch something. Just a humble recommendation from your only reviewer
its great never made a review but this person deserves it i love this add on if i wasnt econamicaly challenged i would donate some big doughs for you mati
p.s. hope review helped