- Ocena: 4/5Autor: TheTwitcher, 21 dni temuHas a very intuitive UI so it is easier to learn than uBlock Origin's medium mode. However, it can only allow or deny all scripts based on the server domain and cannot filter individual scripts.
- Ocena: 4/5Autor: Firefox user 14225671, 6 miesięcy temuVery powerful app. I was kinda confusing to use at first, but I love being able to block cross site scripting from malware websites and Facebook.
This app would get 5 star from me if all of my settings would sync with my Firefox account.
- Ocena: 4/5Autor: Shuriken Sky, 7 miesięcy temuI have utilized this add on for a long time. Over the last year or so I have been unable to save any settings and have to reset my preferences on a per page basis on each visit. This is very time consuming and is pushing me to find alternate solutions to manage scripts. The forums are no help. Be great if someone could find a solution...
- Ocena: 4/5Autor: Firefox user 12686938, 8 miesięcy temuMy Goto tool for testing a questionable website or link. Only issue is that NoScript doesn't tell you which script needs to be activated to show that 1 image, like when it shows 40+ things and none of the site images are loading...
- Ocena: 4/5Autor: nowandthen, rok temuThe "new look" is hard to read. Temp, Trusted etc. are too bold and they're not easy to see what they mean at a glance. Did you change for the sake of change? Please go back to the old icons.
Updating from 1 star to 4. You don't get 5 stars because you switched me to the dark icons without my knowledge that I could move back to the "original" icons. Thankfully, from the options menu, I can change the icons back to the original versions without waiting for an update.
- Ocena: 4/5Autor: James, rok temuWorks perfectly, been using it for years -- Would be 5 stars, but this latest update included a GUI update that clearly has not been tested and is not ADA compliant. If there was a way to downgrade to a prior version or any real alternative to NoScript, I would in a heartbeat solely because of this GUI update.Please check 11.4.1rc3, where you can optionally get back the "Vintage Blue" from NoScript Options>Appearance>Theme:
- Ocena: 4/5Autor: Mindstyler, rok temuThe strive for a dark theme is very nice, but please, make the dark theme less aggressive or let people choose another less aggressive version. The bright white text on pure black background stings in the eyes and bleeds together. At least turn down the whiteness of the text and make it more ligh-gray-ish.Please check 11.4.1rc1, where you can optionally get back the "Vintage Blue": https://noscript.net/getit#devel
- Ocena: 4/5Autor: Pascal Dal Farra, rok temuGreat tool.
Just one odd behaviour: recently the NoScript icons disappear from the top right icon bar every now and then.
I have to disable the NoScript addon then enable it again to have the icon back in the toolbar (or restart FireFox / or sometimes open a new tab)
Am I the only one having this issue?
Thanks again for this great addon!
(Windows 10.0.19043 Enterprise & Firefox 97.0.1 64bit)
- Ocena: 4/5Autor: peyman, rok temumust click on page to remove popup windows in old version popup hided automatic when mouse over