- Ocena: 5/5Autor: Firefox user 13107012, 5 miesięcy temuEdit:
Since the new update, it's now possible to choose between the Vintage Blue and the new theme, so many thanks for making that an option!
- Ocena: 3/5Autor: Firefox user 14804265, 5 miesięcy temuEffectivement la nouvelle interface n'est pas très jolie et trop grosse, mais surtout depuis la mise à jour j'ai des bugs (images disparaissent ou impossible d'être affichées sur des sites tels que Rakuten même quand je désactive pour cette page), Amazon aussi.
- Ocena: 5/5Autor: Firefox user 16947347, 5 miesięcy temuNew UI is not good. Color contrast for both modes is not appealing. Everything bleeds together in dark mode. Light mode is slightly better. I'm ok with the increase in size.
- Ocena: 5/5Autor: Pitt, 5 miesięcy temuGreat add-on! I do not remember how many years I use it in all my browsers (home & work), must be more than a decade. Today I clicked on the icon and I got scared! I thought my ff was scr#w@d. I was staring at it for several seconds trying to find the "trusted" button!
Dear Giorgio, please either revert it to the previous simple & nice interface, or give us the option to do it.
- Ocena: 5/5Autor: Frost, 5 miesięcy temuThe new UI and gray on red colour scheme isn't very appealing unfortunately and makes it more difficult to find the options I'm usually used to clicking with ease.
I would appreciate at least an option to go back to the old scheme if nothing else--otherwise it's quite miserable to use.
Edit: To their credit, the dev has been super fast to offer up an option as requested, so I'm amending my review to reflect. Thanks!
- Ocena: 5/5Autor: Firefox user 17339584, 5 miesięcy temuGood Add-on to block unnecessary spy-scripts. However, the redesign doesn't fit my needs/taste. It should be possible to reduce the size of the popup, it's too big now.
Edit: Style can be changed now. Thanks to the developers for the quick update!
- Ocena: 3/5Autor: TTTony, 5 miesięcy temuThe new re-skin is atrocious. Not sure why anyone thought it was a good idea to change the UI to a big, ugly, bubble-style(?) look. It's seriously hideous and like 30% larger than what it was previously for no good reason. The logos were also changed to mimic this style and I can't imagine why they thought it was an enhancement over how it looked previously. It looks flat out unprofessional. I guess it's finally time to move over to uBlock.
- Ocena: 4/5Autor: Mindstyler, 5 miesięcy temuThe strive for a dark theme is very nice, but please, make the dark theme less aggressive or let people choose another less aggressive version. The bright white text on pure black background stings in the eyes and bleeds together. At least turn down the whiteness of the text and make it more ligh-gray-ish.
- Ocena: 5/5Autor: Firefox user 17331108, 5 miesięcy temuUpdate: dev reply was quick and works perfectly. Thank you.
After update, I lost all my config. Before, it was possible to allow globally, an then restrict some websites. I don't find how to do this anymore (Authorize globally doesn't restrict specific websites anymore)Only NoScript Classic (v. 5.x and below, pre-2017) used to work this way. You can achieve the same result in modern NoScript versions by configuring the DEFAULT preset in a permissive way. Post on https://NoScript.net/forum if you need more help.
- Ocena: 4/5Autor: Pascal Dal Farra, 5 miesięcy temuGreat tool.
Just one odd behaviour: recently the NoScript icons disappear from the top right icon bar every now and then.
I have to disable the NoScript addon then enable it again to have the icon back in the toolbar (or restart FireFox / or sometimes open a new tab)
Am I the only one having this issue?
Thanks again for this great addon!
(Windows 10.0.19043 Enterprise & Firefox 97.0.1 64bit)