- Autor: Firefox user 14225267, 3 miesiące temuOcena: 5/5Almost a total control above the content.
-very easy to use
-clean tune options
P.S. Wish a mode that mark page elements by source that used(so that you can control content by vice versa flow, by turning off).
- Autor: Loader, 3 miesiące temuOcena: 4/5Активно пользуюсь вашим дополнением. Прошу реализовать синхронизацию настроек через профиль Firefox, т.к. после запуске на новом компьютере приходится заново разрешать доступ к скриптам на большинстве сайтов.
Can you sinc NoScrypt options on different devices with Firefox profile or add export/import option?
- Autor: Uggh, 4 miesiące temuOcena: 5/5New design required some getting used to, but it's no real issue; still an indispensable addon.
Maybe one suggestion: could you show on the icon not only the number of blocked elements, but also if all elements have been dealt with by the user, i.e. whether all have been set to a value different from 'standard'? That could be in particular useful on a new website where maybe some widely used scripts are already blocked (e.g. all the google-analystics stuff), but you still have to check personally whether there are some additional scripts you might want to allow.
Nevertheless, it's still one of the most useful addons.
- Autor: Firefox user 16210350, 4 miesiące temuOcena: 5/5NoScript has always been working very good. You can set it up to run on your frequently website once. After that it will remember your settings so NoScript dont just "break" things. Put all the ad company and google spy service to Untrusted. Put the "good" ones to temp trusted so you can see that it works. For example YouTube you would like to be trusted so it works. Google.com you would want to add to Untrusted. Play around with the settings then you have a great protection.
- Autor: Firefox user 13467805, 4 miesiące temuOcena: 5/5ViolentMonkey userscript problem has happened again in latest NoScript release https://github.com/hackademix/noscript/issues/108
Edit: Changing injection mode to "content" in violentmonkey settings solves this.
Sadly it stopped to work for YouTube for me. YouTube do not load at all with multliple errors in browser's console "Uncaught ReferenceError: ytcfg is not defined", even when I have YT's javascrips as allowed. Only thing which helps is to turn off NoScript extension. I believe this is only temporary situation...
EDIT: latest version 11.0.36 fixes the problem, so once again perfect! :)
- Autor: progan01, 4 miesiące temuOcena: 4/5Up until Firefox 79, NoScript was an indispensable part of my security suite, handling intrusions and trouble scripts very well. But now either Firefox or NoScript does not remember my instructions from one session to the next, forcing me to re-approve privileges each time I revisit a site. I don't know why this is happening, but it's an enormous hindrance and a great timesuck. Can you look into this for me, Giorgio? Your product has been a Godsend to me, and I want to continue using it.