- Ocena: 1/5Autor: Firefox user 18281513, 19 dni temuJUnk and NO I am not installing anything that 1. Bullguard did without addons. 2. Firefox does better and 3. Random hijacking off my browser suggesting I install your bloody extensions!! Spyware behaviour when extensions were never required to do the exact same thing over a decade ago. And I'm not installing them to unistall them so you stop hijacking my browser....Should be able to toggle in the app so it doesn't flipping behave like Malware.
Can't wait till my Bullguard sub ends
Oh and KeePass is free and will not have me locked out and unable to use shold I cancel my sub because it does NOT require a sub
- Ocena: 1/5Autor: OGB, 5 miesięcy temuNPW now stops FireFox passwords from working unless you uninstall NPW some passwords I use on FireFox I dont save on NPW both give you strong passwords but NPWs thinks it knows best so it might be but it likes to stop you using FireFox Passwords IF YOU TURN ON NPW YOU CANT USE FIREFOX PASSWORDS why cant NPW leave it as it was and it work a long side FireFox best of both worlds
- Ocena: 1/5Autor: Firefox user 18032042, 6 miesięcy temuYou need two passwords to get to the vault. Why. Once you are logged into Norton Password Manager, that should be enough. Way too much trouble resetting the Vault password that manages passwords.
- Ocena: 1/5Autor: rob, 7 miesięcy temuutter rubbish, suddenly stopped me being able to log in, says username or password is incorrect, which is not true, its saved on firefox and also i have a photo of them both, extension removed, useless
- Ocena: 1/5Autor: Firefox user 14777658, rok temuUsed to work fantastically, but six months ago it stopped letting me login - I've tried resetting my password, uninstalling and reinstalling, contacting customer service - but nothing works
- Ocena: 1/5Autor: Lunny04, 2 lata temuThis gadget/app/add-on (whatever you'd like to call it, I've heard them all) used to work just fine in FireFox running thru a proxy & a VPN for years without any issues. Now every time I attempt to open my Norton Password Manager the last 3 days, I just get the "Oops, something went wrong" error message repeatedly and never get to the log in screen. The only fix thus far has been to completely uninstall the extension, then readd it. Which works, but is a royal pain in the *** every time I reopen FireFox and want to log back into my Norton Password Manager.
If it wasn't for this issue, I'd say 5 of 5. If and when it's working, it does auto fill user names & passwords and can generate secure passwords easily.