- Ocena: 4/5Autor: Firefox user 13992999, 5 miesięcy temuwould be nicer if you had 2 more options:
1) option to enable/disable "Sort Tabs by Container" within settings with a checkbox or move it somewhere else, where you can't click it by accident. It's more than annoying if around 600 tabs get rearranged when you had them in a specific order …
2) an option to force the current container to inherit and thus override the settings for target tabs during this session only. Use case: online shops have their own container, banks have their own container, thus you can't really pay in an online shop as it switches to bank container and thus loses all important cookies and payment information. Add a tick next to url bar for override during this session and bank and all subsequent redirects would thus get the online shop container but ONLY during this session.
- Ocena: 5/5Autor: Firefox user 15150558, 5 miesięcy temuIt's nice that Mozilla provides functionality to separate various sites' tracking garbage from each other so big companies can't really provide as complete of a fingerprint on you. Or if you're not schizophrenic like me, being able to use multiple accounts on the same browser is nice.
- Ocena: 5/5Autor: Austin Delamar, 5 miesięcy temuNeeds more icon choices. Please add the following:
- "Newspaper" icon for news sites, articles, forums.
- "Health/Hospital" icon for online doctor/patient portals, pharmacy, etc.
- "School/College" icon for online courses, student portals, education, etc.
- "Game controller" icon for browser games, steam, twitch.
- "TV" icon for streaming services.
- "Mail" icon for email services.
Might also want to consider allowing emojis.
Containers are great, and I think they're off to a good start.
- Ocena: 5/5Autor: riice, 5 miesięcy temuGreat for working with multiple accounts, especially in a Public Cloud context. You can build up contexts relevant to the work you are doing, rather than always having to use an incognito session and start from scratch.
- Ocena: 3/5Autor: Firefox user 15208343, 5 miesięcy temuThe idea of multi-account containers is great and the context separation between containers works, so far, reliably.
However, two side issues turn out so cumbersome that the gain of clearity and ease this add-on could potentially enable is hardly effective in practice:
(1) If you deal with many dozen open tabs, you may frequently enploy the % shorthand in address bar to quickly find a particular tab. Alas, that shorthand doesn't work across containers, so it gets close to useless unless the searched-for tab resides in the same container with the current tab. In order to search for any other open tab, you (1a) first need to remember its context container, then (1b) find an arbitrary tab belonging to that container, then (1c) perform the tab search there.
(2) Even with the "sort tabs by container" menu item (which has to be invoked manually each time), the visual overview provided by the thin colour marks at tabs is limited. The UI would be much clearer if containers were, or optionally could be, assigned to browser windows, making all tabs in that container appear in the associated window and nowhere else.
This (2) would also help a lot in dealing with (1), as finding a tab belonging to a particular container (1b) would be as easy as finding the corresponding browser window. Given that you typically use much fewer browser windows than tabs, even (1a) is not a big deal anymore as you can perform the tab search once in every browser window (i. e. container).
- Ocena: 4/5Autor: Firefox user 14075487, 6 miesięcy temuVery good extension for when you have multiple Microsoft accounts. One problem: everytime I sync my containers on a new device it adds the default containers, I have to remove them one at a time.
Ideally, it would be nice to delete the defaults when I sync; at least it would be nice to have the possibility to delete multiple containers at once.
- Ocena: 5/5Autor: indiana, 6 miesięcy temuSuper module, mais je viens de rencontrer un problème sur eBay : je ne peux plus m'identifier sur leur site, et je tourne en boucle sur le hCaptcha. Solution : ne plus mettre eBay dans aucun des containers. Dommage.