- Autor: chen, 1 dzień temuOcena: 4/5I hope the extension can save the settings when it is deactivated. The current situation is that when the extension is deactivated by mistake and then activated, the new category settings in the container tab and the pinned tabs in the container tab will disappear, and the URL of the pinned tabs in the container will be lost without bookmarking.
- Autor: gizmecano, 1 dzień temuOcena: 4/5This addon is really interesting and could probably be considered as a native feature in the future.
Nevertheless, potential users have to be aware that there are some known incompatibility issues at this time, such as the recurring login request when using Pocket (that can be solved by opening the submenu “Firefox Multi-Account Containers” and unchecking the submenu item “Always open in this container”).
- Autor: Firefox user 15618228, 2 dni temuOcena: 3/5What unholy alliance has Mozilla/Firefox entered into that they do not have a Android version?
When they do provide a Android my rating will go to 5. Come on Mozilla, I have 2 two Shiney Gold Stars for you.....
- Autor: Francesco Abeni, 2 dni temuOcena: 5/5Excellent extension. Became a vital component of my workflow. I debug applications with different accounts, I can access same service with different identities. Extremely grateful.
- Autor: Firefox user 13947734, 5 dni temuOcena: 5/5Meistgenutzes Add-on. Für Multi-Accounting unabdingbar und erzeugt Aufmerksamkeit bei Chorme Nutzern, die so etwas anscheinend nicht haben, zumindest nicht kennen.
- Autor: Firefox user 16869278, 12 dni temuOcena: 5/5This add-on is very useful! I would just like to suggest that the container button be implemented replacing the new tab (plus button) making it easier for users to choose the container type of the new tab.
- Autor: Firefox user 15740916, 12 dni temuOcena: 1/5The latest version (8.0.7) is even worse than last time I tested this extension: still no wildcards support, horrible performance, and ads for Mozilla VPN: one at install, another one after opening the popup, and yet another one when managing a container...