- Autor: rcd, 6 godzin temuOcena: 5/5This is really an awesome plugin. I just miss a VPN companion that may allow me to add different VPN servers to different containers in the same way as the "container proxy" plugin allows using different proxy servers.
- Autor: KG314, 10 godzin temuOcena: 5/5This is a must have if you are developer, manage multiple accounts, want to limit tracking and for so many reasons.
I have a container for personal, shopping, research , n x work accounts. It allows me to easily be logged into several google and microsoft accounts.
If you are developer that uses azure portal, you can have a container for each user in the portal.
- Autor: Andrius Kai, 3 dni temuOcena: 5/5Awesome! What I am missing: I would love to get an option to automatically open in the container based on the URL or match (i.e. https://github.com/Organisation/*). It also would be good if it could open containers and new containers tabs in dedicated window - I usually sort them by topic I am working on
- Autor: yann, 4 dni temuOcena: 1/5impossible d'annuler une manipe, force à mettre la page d'accueil dans le container bancaire à chaque démarrage du navigateur. Gros bug qui me force à supprimer l'extension...
Dommage ça fonctionnait si bien avant.
- Autor: --, 5 dni temuOcena: 1/5Screw latest update, i use this extension for working, opening company website for different roles. Because of this update, i had to confirm when i open a site on another container. Sigh, you slow me down
- Autor: Shireen, 9 dni temuOcena: 5/5Containers are by far one of Firefox's best features. They're easy to use, reduces hassle, protects against Facebook tracking and helps organise tabs for website with multiple logins.