- Autor: jcarrag, 14 godzin temuOcena: 4/5Really useful extension!
I would give 5 stars if the global hotkey was configurable as ctrl-. conflicts with another extension (which fortunately I'm able to reconfigure)
- Autor: Firefox user 14174423, 2 dni temuOcena: 5/5It works great. It would be nice if it would come with an out of the box option or a wizard to create containers for the most well know trackers and all the sub/domains associated to it.
As well it would be nice to be able to do some kind of customization per container like "when i close browser, delete all cookies from this specific container" for example.
- Autor: Firefox user 13443597, 3 dni temuOcena: 5/5Ojalá tuviera una opción de borrar los datos de navegación de cada contenedor.
I wish I had an option to delete the navigation data for each container.
- Autor: Kitty None, 5 dni temuOcena: 3/5A great add-on in basic concept, but full of small frustrations. Once created, tab containers can't be rearranged. And if you leave a container open when you close the browser, when you reopen it your tabs will likely as not have been dumped out of their containers and there's no way to fix it except by opening the menu and choosing "reopen in container" for ever single tab individually.
Still, even if it's buggy I'm glad this extension exists. Hopefully they fix it someday so I can bump this review up two more stars.
- Autor: LP, 7 dni temuOcena: 5/5As an IT person at an MSP, this extension is invaluable. It allows me to logon to O365, Azure, and many other services for multiple customers without having to use private browsing/incognito mode or constantly logon and logoff to switch accounts. I have several tabs for each customer and it's super convenient. Along with the Container Tabs Sidebar extension, I have easily shaved 20 minutes off of the time I spent switching accounts every day.