Autor: Sam Johnson, 5 miesięcy temu
I slept on this one for too long; container tabs are awesome! Totally streamlines my workflow without compromising on (a reasonable degree of) privacy. As someone migrating from the noscript-and-autodelete-cookies-on-everything way of life, this is sooo much better. Thanks, Mozilla!
- Autor: Firefox user 12917938, 13 godzin temuOcena: 1/5"Here you can go back to the previous version"
Remember to activate tab synchronization
- Autor: Firefox user 16135960, 21 godzin temuOcena: 3/5Been using for years for dealing with a huge number of aws/azure accounts.
Would like the ability to set a 'homepage' for certain containers. 'Always Open This Site In' is close, but I have several containers (for example for individual AWS accounts) that all use the same login url, which this doesnt work for as it would always open in the same container.
UI change in version 7.0.0 was completely unnecessary, was previously quick to open tabs. Using long press on the + button instead as suggested by other reviewers until I work out how to revert to the previous version.
- Autor: anupz, 1 dzień temuOcena: 5/5This is one of my favourite addons. I migrated to Firefox completely from Chrome and other browsers due to this and mainly Privacy security.
With the new UI updated and the keyboard shortcuts for container tabs, its even more awesome. The update had some confusions, because there werent proper onboarding for it. Once its setup and we know how to use, its better now.
I miss the following things still :-
1. Sort the container tabs in the container menu. This is a basic feature which is missing I guess.
2. A shortcut to open a new tab in the same container we are currently in.
- Autor: Firefox user 13406053, 1 dzień temuOcena: 4/5would be nice to have middle click on '+' to open container dropdown, instead of having to long press it.
Or keyboard shortcuts for opening a specific container group, not just ctrl+. to open dropdown.
- Autor: JGTavistar, 1 dzień temuOcena: 5/5I've been using this since shortly after it was released to separate logins to the same site by different users; for example, when testing a user account while logged in as an administrator. I also use it to log in to Office 365 with different user accounts while supporting multiple clients.
The recent UI change did seem inconvenient (more a matter of interrupting the flow) but seems to have been a necessary compromise to allow additional functions. Instead of left-click, left-click on the icon, it's right-click, left-click on the "Open a new tab..." button. Change is good, humans are capable of learning new ways of doing things without whining.
The new font in the list allows me to see all of my Containers.
One suggestion for a future enhancement would be the ability to sort or manually order my list of containers.
- Autor: Firefox user 14291709, 1 dzień temuOcena: 5/5The last update made this plugin sadly a pain to use. Giving this 1 Star till it's fixed.
Update: As someone else mentioned here, there is still a 2 click option by right clicking the default Firefox "+" Tab.
But a reminder for this new feature would have been very useful.
- Autor: Firefox user 14220894, 2 dni temuOcena: 1/5It was highly useful for me and now it useless because now I have to make multiple clicks just to open a new tab which is very annoying, please fix this!
- Autor: NickdeClaw, 2 dni temuOcena: 4/5Please revert the UI to allow one click for new container tabs. We primarily use containers to log into the same site multiple times on different accounts. No need to look at rarely-used menu options every time we want to open a new tab. Those menu options can't automate the primary use case.
- Autor: Rick, 2 dni temuOcena: 1/5How is this a Recommended Extension?
Mozilla doesn't have to follow their own rules?
This problem has existed for so long and apparently no one knows how to fix it.
And now you got the new Ui problem and new glitches, just check the recent reviews. So glad i knew not to update.
- Autor: Firefox user 13658152, 2 dni temuOcena: 1/5This extension is an absolute necessity for keeping your sessions from getting mixed up. However, the most recent UX update is so laughably bad that I need to find another option. Multiple clicks are now required to perform the most used function of the extension.
- Autor: Firefox user 16021992, 2 dni temuOcena: 1/5Their latest update made this extension annoying to use. As others have said, now I have to click multiple times to open a new container. I will wait for a few weeks just to see if they read our reviews, but if they don't, I will uninstall it. A shame, because I truly liked this extension.